IGNORED

REMUTE - Releases a new Music album on cartridge for Jaguar

-^CrossBow^-

7 minutes ago, Smallywood said:

Correct. I use a very fine craft 3M tape to seal the box. Works much better than glue - clean like factory boxes and never separates or causes a mess. Make sure the box is at least 100lb paper. I usually use 120lb but 100 works great and Fed Ex stocks it. 11x17 and print to fit the correct dimensions for the box. This can be a headache if you have an employee that isn’t sufficient with their laser printers and adjusting your file you email them properly. I’ve done it enough there that they know me now. 😊 

oh I think it’s about $1.50 to have them print the 11x17 on the color laser and they will give you a proof for free if you’re concerned about their sizing of the image.

Enjoy!

Thanks for that.  Can you share the dimensions? 

13 minutes ago, TrekMD said:

Thanks for that.  Can you share the dimensions? 

Unfortunately it depends on how they receive the file and format it on their software in the print preview. Some are better than others at using the software. 

Boxes are 5”x7” and sides are 1.25” just measure the dimensions for these on the print and you will be good. The flaps are about 0.5” each so the rough dimensions of the print will be 10.5” tall x 13” wide. This can vary very slightly if you plan to use a box protector I wouldn’t exceed this dimension for your display box.

Hope this helps anyone in their quest!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, madman said:

Got my cart here in the US yesterday. It's got better controls than Checkered Flag!

Yeah, and the frame rate is better than Supercorss 3D too!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Thanks for your feedback and I am happy that the carts are arriving that quickly...
Attention:
There's an easter egg hidden track hidden inside!
Did you already manage to activate it?
Hint: use the second controller and press.... some button... in order to unlock a further banging acid techno tune. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

6 hours ago, remute said:

Thanks for your feedback and I am happy that the carts are arriving that quickly...
Attention:
There's an easter egg hidden track hidden inside!
Did you already manage to activate it?
Hint: use the second controller and press.... some button... in order to unlock a further banging acid techno tune. :)

Got it :)

IMG_20240419_193522.thumb.jpg.f9b73b88c89d15c02e5eacf5976c43d7.jpg

Thanks for this cool album - maybe you will return to Jaguar someday ;)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...