IGNORED

Schematic for Myarc MEXP-1 (512k) card

Shift838

47 minutes ago, Shift838 said:

I have looked on the FTP, but does not appear to be a schematic there.  Does anyone have a schematic for the MEXP-1 512k card?

I've never seen one, @Ksarul may have something. I however am looking for the Pal jedec for the 512k card and the video Pal jedec for the Geneve, if someone, like, maybe @Fritz442, has them?

5 hours ago, RickyDean said:

I've never seen one, @Ksarul may have something. I however am looking for the Pal jedec for the 512k card and the video Pal jedec for the Geneve, if someone, like, maybe @Fritz442, has them?

I've never seen a schematic for the Myarc 512K card, unfortunately. I do have a mostly disassembled board lurking in my collection of reference boards though, so I may need to trace out the circuits and build one from that.

• Like 3

Also, I implemented the MEXP-1 in MAME from its description only. With the equations, I could push the emulation a bit further to reality, but without the schematics, this would only be a theoretical approach.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, atrax27407 said:

The is only one Pal on a myarc 512k card, do you know which of these two Jed files need to be programmed into a GAL? I'm assuming the first one?

Nevermind, tried the second one, did not work. Then tried the first, and I have joy!!! Thanks I can now bring two of my three Myarc cards back to life. The third is working after a buffer chip change.

Edited by RickyDean
additional content
  • Like 6