IGNORED

French Books Scanned

ti99iuc

Hello Friends.

Because I have seen there is interest in the French books and I have about all of them already scanned but not possibility to work on the editing at the moment, I have decided to share the draft copies "as is".

I would want just to say thanks to the people of the TI-99 Italian User Club and in particular to my friend Gianfranco Gunnella for the help in the scan job.
I will work on the editing in a next future anyway. 

The books are a lot, so I will publish them here from day to day when I will have the files ZIPs ready to publish.

Of course, if someone would help to type all the games of the books would be very nice. 
Book-Jeuxetprogrammestome1.thumb.jpg.48cc6e92a0366b8a326325db45506ffb.jpg   scan_0001.thumb.jpg.167c1333596356455ee5954b0e47a068.jpg   Book-Jeuxetprogrammestome3.thumb.jpg.6a405499d0e506f107a9df39bff5cd8e.jpg

Book - Jeux et programmes tome 1.zip Book - Jeux et programmes tome 2.zip Book - Jeux et programmes tome 3.zip

Edited by ti99iuc
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Ksarul said:

I just looked, and there are two different covers for this one. . .looking online, there is one with the cover I have for sale.

absolutely yes, I also have seen a different cover and maybe I also have it but I can't check at the moment. maybe two different editions of the same book also if the title is a bit different 

- "A l'affiche le TI-99/4A"  and  "Le TI-99/4A a l'affiche" ...but same author anyway and also the "20 programmes en BASIC" is the same text subtitle on both of the books.

11 hours ago, Ksarul said:

For those of you looking for Assembly tutorials, this is yet another book that goes there, and it is not as well-known as the others. This one exists in both French and English. The IUC scan presented here is the English one.

Gee, you're right Jim -- this is the English version, it was an oversight. I must also have the scan of the French and Italian one, but I have to look for it Lol

30 minutes ago, Retrospect said:

Nice one Ciro,  thanks for these .... I might type a few of these in.  I'll let you know which ones if I do  :)

it would be great to get help on this step! 
when I get around to editing the books and publishing them on the site I would like to attach schedules to the various books as I had done for some already published such as this one:
https://www.ti99iuc.it/web/index.php?pageid=database_cerca&archivioid=1041

of course I will also mention on the ti99iuc page the names of the people who helped :)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ti99iuc said:

This one also has two covers.

Looking at your scans, Le TI-99/4A a l'affiche is the correct title for the first one I found with two covers--it is just placed on the cover you have here a bit weirdly (see page 2 of that book's scan and you'll see what I mean).

On 1/23/2024 at 10:24 AM, Retrospect said:

Nice one Ciro,  thanks for these .... I might type a few of these in.  I'll let you know which ones if I do  :)

It would be nice to see some more old programs brought to life.

• Like 3