Jump to content
IGNORED

Adding speech to Adam games


rietveld

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, rietveld said:

I am patching some classic Adam games to include speech

 

I was going to buy that digitizer but but I did not want to go through the learning curve to save the data then put it inside an assembly  program.
I know you can use it in basic and all of that so whenever there is a set format then it would be great to add this to something like Dino Eggs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Captain Cozmos said:

I was going to buy that digitizer but but I did not want to go through the learning curve to save the data then put it inside an assembly  program.
I know you can use it in basic and all of that so whenever there is a set format then it would be great to add this to something like Dino Eggs

The information to access and use the ADAM Soeech Synthesizer is available on Eric Pearson’s GitHub page.

 

8-Bit Milli wrote a demo rom image to test it the day that he received his and shortly after released another demo rom image that recites London Bridge. Since then, all his cartridge/rom images support the speech synthesizer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, NIAD said:

The information to access and use the ADAM Soeech Synthesizer is available on Eric Pearson’s GitHub page.

 

8-Bit Milli wrote a demo rom image to test it the day that he received his and shortly after released another demo rom image that recites London Bridge. Since then, all his cartridge/rom images support the speech synthesizer.

I guess I was missing the mark on this one because the video above shows him capturing with the Dynamite II sound digitizer.
Nowhere in the video do I see the speech synthesizer.

Edited by Captain Cozmos
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Captain Cozmos said:

I guess I was missing the mark on this one because the video above shows him capturing with the Dynamite II sound digitizer.
Nowhere in the video do I see the speech synthesizer.

No. The dynamite is just in the slot.  Sorry for the confusion. I am using a machine language loader then adding the DATA statements.   The dynamite does work for capturing and adding digitized sounds and speech but in a completely different way

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...