IGNORED

Adding speech to Adam games

rietveld

1 hour ago, rietveld said:

I am patching some classic Adam games to include speech

I was going to buy that digitizer but but I did not want to go through the learning curve to save the data then put it inside an assembly  program.
I know you can use it in basic and all of that so whenever there is a set format then it would be great to add this to something like Dino Eggs

25 minutes ago, Captain Cozmos said:

I was going to buy that digitizer but but I did not want to go through the learning curve to save the data then put it inside an assembly  program.
I know you can use it in basic and all of that so whenever there is a set format then it would be great to add this to something like Dino Eggs

The information to access and use the ADAM Soeech Synthesizer is available on Eric Pearson’s GitHub page.

8-Bit Milli wrote a demo rom image to test it the day that he received his and shortly after released another demo rom image that recites London Bridge. Since then, all his cartridge/rom images support the speech synthesizer.

15 minutes ago, NIAD said:

The information to access and use the ADAM Soeech Synthesizer is available on Eric Pearson’s GitHub page.

8-Bit Milli wrote a demo rom image to test it the day that he received his and shortly after released another demo rom image that recites London Bridge. Since then, all his cartridge/rom images support the speech synthesizer.

I guess I was missing the mark on this one because the video above shows him capturing with the Dynamite II sound digitizer.
Nowhere in the video do I see the speech synthesizer.

Edited by Captain Cozmos

22 minutes ago, Captain Cozmos said:

I guess I was missing the mark on this one because the video above shows him capturing with the Dynamite II sound digitizer.
Nowhere in the video do I see the speech synthesizer.

No. The dynamite is just in the slot.  Sorry for the confusion. I am using a machine language loader then adding the DATA statements.   The dynamite does work for capturing and adding digitized sounds and speech but in a completely different way

• Like 1