IGNORED

(group)Buying SysCheck?

Hello all,

I've been looking to buy SysCheck as it appears to be the most convenient and practical memory upgrade option, especially if you already have Fujinet, for instance. However, no luck.

Do you know where I could buy one, or have one for sale? Alternatively, would you be interested in chipping in a group buy?

13 minutes ago, WxAxNxDxExRxExR said:

Hello all,

I've been looking to buy SysCheck as it appears to be the most convenient and practical memory upgrade option, especially if you already have Fujinet, for instance. However, no luck.

Do you know where I could buy one, or have one for sale? Alternatively, would you be interested in chipping in a group buy?

How about buying from tf_hh directly: https://www.van-radecke.de/STUFF/tfhh_HW_info.pdf

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CharlieChaplin said:

How about buying from tf_hh directly: https://www.van-radecke.de/STUFF/tfhh_HW_info.pdf

Yup, AFAIK you will need to buy from Jurgen aka tf_hh directly from Germany via the contact details in the pdf above. AFAIK he makes them to order. So unit price plus postage. Drop him a line via the contact details in the pdf.

• Like 1

I use a syscheck bought from tf_hh as well. Works perfectly, I've had it for years now.  I appreciate he has a cased version, matches my 130xe perfectly and saves stress on the cartridge port, where tabs can break off if you use cartridges regularly.    As others have said, so inexpensive! I also bought his 64k SRAM charger, and that worked like a charm

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark2008 said:

I use a syscheck bought from tf_hh as well. Works perfectly, I've had it for years now.  I appreciate he has a cased version, matches my 130xe perfectly and saves stress on the cartridge port, where tabs can break off if you use cartridges regularly.    As others have said, so inexpensive! I also bought his 64k SRAM charger, and that worked like a charm

As an ABBUC member, I purchased mine from their online store. However, tf_hh's support was top notch when I had some questions. The Syscheck II has good build quality. I bought the version without the battery backup since I didn't need that feature. It cost a bit more because it had to be shipped from Germany to the US. However, I highly recommend this product. If you run into a game that isn't compatible with the upgrade (Tapper, Midi-Maze), it's a simple matter to unplug it from the PBI port and you have a stock 800XL again.

Bob C

• Like 1