Jump to content
IGNORED

Nintendo's success has corrupted them


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, JPF997 said:

I mean while the meme is pretty funny you can't just pretend that  the basic rules of economics don't apply to this situation, the more you manufacture something the cheaper the components will become and the cheaper you can sell it to costumers.

 

So are you going to start topics geared towards how unethical Atari has been in their price gouging of carts?

 

I've been buying homebrews from Al for quite a while and he is a one man show of putting them together and getting them out the door. All priced around or less than what Atari is selling theirs for. Not to mention that many of the homebrews utilize newer tech/boards for them to run. 

 

Also when I ordered from Al I never had to worry about my boutique cartridges being put together backwards because the company didn't care about quality control.

 

I look forward to your threads of Atari's unethical price gouging and witch hunting with all the lawsuits they've had over the years.

1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

Aww only 2 hours late to this level of epic incorrectness, another year, another one firing a drunken shot over the bow of the perceived enemy of gaming.


I find that first line such a comedic.  Let's see, how about a game of fill in the blank?  Let's replace Switch with A) Gameboy/Color, B) Nintendo DS, C) Wii.  Each spin of the wheel they had racked up impressive sales, a #1 spot, and they'd crack down on rom hustlers, make their half baked bs comments about emulation while doing it which even their sharks (lawyers) knows defeats the argument.

 

Next let's tear apart them attacking emulators?  When?  You mean Yuzu (and by proxy as they share...citra)?  Or do you mean the web based LoveROMs emulator packages?  You know what the common denominator is there, and also along with the ROMS themselves?  They're not after rom sites.  They're not after emulators.  They're after sites acting like Netflix/Gamefly *CHARGING* to use/get roms and emulation packages to run their materials.  They don't like people profiting off their shit as a pay per use broker.  That's when they go over and drop the boot.  Same when you get a hacker they can tie to it vs any random hacker who does it... it's the clowns giving their info to make a paid service or running the paid service they smack down and should.  It's not like Yuzu died, ooops...their goes dolphin, Mesen, snes9x, Sameboy, mgba, etc.

 

If you want to play the role of the attentive drama queen looking to really help people...at least base your arguments in facts, not boogeymen bullshit.  Sega does this stuff too as Beefy pulled up.  Golden Axe game gets snuffed, gee...maybe because they hvae a new golden axe coming out sooner or later this year?  Awww... big bad companies killing projects that threaten their own projects on IP they own...wow, you have a beef with this??  Kind of questioning if you grew up going to college and getting spoon fed those marxists principles on how property should be handled?  Bleem was another and that was SOny, and not the only time Sony had done some takedowns.  They've done them going back into the 90s, when they put a boot in the ass of LikSang that used to do wonderful gray area level flash kits among other gems of the day.

 

 

And Switch online is fine for what it is, it never was meant to be the be all end all of what MS and Sony does.  People need to accept that, they're not multiplayer online centric as the other two are in any scope of it.  What they have largely works, yes using a mobile phone app blows for voice in a few titles, it's a lame hurdle, but largely what's there is fine and the costs are very minimal too for what you do get.  You get what you pay for, and what little you pay for you get quite a bit as it is.

 

The fact you want to throw blue ocean(their term) out there, and be a douchebag to any fan calling them all gullible fanboys is making you look like a complete asshole, unreliable, unrelatable, and not going to win any fans except from those who also already aren't fans of their work/systems.  Good job, you just screamed like a tool into an echo chamber.

I for one will say I like the lack of/difficulty of voice chat on Switch. It doesn't expose me or my family to people like the OP flapping their gums. I have more respect for my son than to have his braincells rotted by idiots and synthwave music. 

35 minutes ago, JPF997 said:

Anyone that actually goes to the theater to watch any Star Wars movie deserves to be price gauged, that crap is barely a step above Marvel capeshit movies, if you want to watch a real   sci-fi movie go watch Dune.

Oh I plan on going to see Star Wars with my kid and he will love it. He won't give two craps about Dune. Also just because Star Wars in space doesn't mean it's Sci-Fi. It's more of a space opera and really more in line with a samurai movie than Sci-Fi. 

21 minutes ago, JPF997 said:

Jesus Tanooki kun  did you really need to come down on me that hard, at the end of the day these are just gaming opinions bro.

In case  it wasn't obvious my main complaint was that Citra was shutting down, the Switch is still a very active platform that is being supported by Nintendo so of course it makes sense to go after emulators like yuzu, the 3ds however is pretty much dead, even the online store has shutdown, there's no reason for Nintendo to go after a 3ds emulator outside of pure greed.

When I said gullible fanboy's I wasn't talking about the vast majority of normal Nintendo fans, I was referring to people who will defend Nintendo's actions no matter how absurd they might be, just look up the YouTuber Harman Smith if you want a prime example of the types of people I was calling out.

Leave Tanooki alone...

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, JPF997 said:

Nintendo's latest crackdown on emulation and game preservation just goes to show how greedy they  have become since the Switch's massive success, you don't see Atari or Sega or even Sony going after emulators like Nintendo does so I don't want to hear that lame corporate slave excuse that they're just protecting they're copyright. 

 

 

 

Nintendo does a lot of annoying crap, for sure. They all do, in my opinion, but this recent crackdown doesn't fit the bill.   Do you honestly feel that Atari, Sega, or Sony wouldn't react the same way if someone released and was vastly profiting off a software that allowed people to pirate their current software lineup?  

 

Atari -- if someone created an app to let you download and play all modern Atari stuff, recharged, whatever VCS stuff is out there, System Shock remake, etc without buying it legit, you don't think they'd react in a similar manner?  Keep in mind this is the same company that recent shut down someone's home-made cart storage things because they listed that it worked with Atari carts.  Not to mention the dbag examples that Beefy already posted.  You think they'd be all cool with it?

 

Sega -- same thing -- they have some new titles they've announced and a lot of great current stuff out there.  If we release an app tomorrow that says "click here to download and play ALL modern Sega titles for free," think they'd be cool with it?  The same company that shut down a Golden Axe fan made game is suddenly gonna be all cool because... er... reasons I guess.

 

Sony -- plop out a PS5 emulator that works great with downloaded images of commercially available PS5 games, make $$$ off that and watch what happens (research their reaction to Bleem for a hint)

 

MS, just for kicks since they weren't mentioned -- check out how they reacted to people selling mod chips that allowed piracy.  I seem to remember they won a $9 million lawsuit or something like that.  

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JPF997 said:

Most of what Nintendo does is great, there's just a few little things that need to be improved from a consumer standpoint, namely the price fixing on games,

Let me play devil's advocate on this point.  I think Nintendo realizes that their franchises are everything and don't want to cheapen the brand.

 

In Xbox/Playstation/Steam land,  AAA games frequently go on sale for half price within months of release, including exclusive titles.  They are also increasingly making their exclusives cross platform after only a short timed exclusive period.   This cheapens their brand identities and soon these consoles will be nothing more than just be generic gaming boxes for people who don't want to deal with PCs,  and at that point you won't need two of them. 

 

I think Nintendo is wise to not follow them down that death spiral.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Razzie.P said:

Nintendo does a lot of annoying crap, for sure. They all do, in my opinion, but this recent crackdown doesn't fit the bill.   Do you honestly feel that Atari, Sega, or Sony wouldn't react the same way if someone released and was vastly profiting off a software that allowed people to pirate their current software lineup?  

 

Atari -- if someone created an app to let you download and play all modern Atari stuff, recharged, whatever VCS stuff is out there, System Shock remake, etc without buying it legit, you don't think they'd react in a similar manner?  Keep in mind this is the same company that recent shut down someone's home-made cart storage things because they listed that it worked with Atari carts.  Not to mention the dbag examples that Beefy already posted.  You think they'd be all cool with it?

 

Sega -- same thing -- they have some new titles they've announced and a lot of great current stuff out there.  If we release an app tomorrow that says "click here to download and play ALL modern Sega titles for free," think they'd be cool with it?  The same company that shut down a Golden Axe fan made game is suddenly gonna be all cool because... er... reasons I guess.

 

Sony -- plop out a PS5 emulator that works great with downloaded images of commercially available PS5 games, make $$$ off that and watch what happens (research their reaction to Bleem for a hint)

 

MS, just for kicks since they weren't mentioned -- check out how they reacted to people selling mod chips that allowed piracy.  I seem to remember they won a $9 million lawsuit or something like that.  

You make a lot of good points, yeah it's true none of these corporations are our friends no matter how much we may enjoy they're products, which is why we need call them out when they try to screw us over and always  make sure to demand better from them.

Edited by JPF997
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

I for one will say I like the lack of/difficulty of voice chat on Switch. It doesn't expose me or my family to people like the OP flapping their gums. I have more respect for my son than to have his braincells rotted by idiots and synthwave music. 

 

Nah, they should get their crap together and make it work as easily and as well as the others, and just add a "mute" option for people like us who don't want to hear it.

 

 

  

2 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Also no comment on Atari's, as you would call it, watch hunts?

 

 

Some folks love a good timepiece, so nothing wrong with a watch hunt.

 

 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Razzie.P said:

Atari -- if someone created an app to let you download and play all modern Atari stuff, recharged, whatever VCS stuff is out there, System Shock remake, etc without buying it legit, you don't think they'd react in a similar manner?  Keep in mind this is the same company that recent shut down someone's home-made cart storage things because they listed that it worked with Atari carts.  Not to mention the dbag examples that Beefy already posted.  You think they'd be all cool with it?

Atari reacted to the rumor that the Alien Abduction game on the VCS was pirated.   I think they went after a channel telling people how to do it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, zzip said:

Yeah I meant after the Gamecube,  should have just said Wii :)

 

Well let's be honest here the Wii was very underpowered when it came out, I think it was even weaker than the og Xbox from 2001, the Wii U and the Switch  however weren't as bad as the Wii in this regard, the Wii U was as strong as a PS3 and came out during the same generation, the Switch has roughly half the power of a base Xbox one, again not bad for a handheld from 2017.

Edited by JPF997
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, zzip said:

Let me play devil's advocate on this point.  I think Nintendo realizes that their franchises are everything and don't want to cheapen the brand.

 

In Xbox/Playstation/Steam land,  AAA games frequently go on sale for half price within months of release, including exclusive titles.  They are also increasingly making their exclusives cross platform after only a short timed exclusive period.   This cheapens their brand identities and soon these consoles will be nothing more than just be generic gaming boxes for people who don't want to deal with PCs,  and at that point you won't need two of them. 

 

I think Nintendo is wise to not follow them down that death spiral.

Exactly. This is why I don't understand why people want Sega to start making hardware again. They would nerf themselves if they continued to sell Sonic on all platforms. Even making Sonic exclusive to a new console doesn't guarantee success either. Nintendo knows what they do well and try to leverage it.

 

I don't watch sales figures a lot. So I wonder how many of those discounts are made hoping to wrangle in new players who will then buy DLC and such. There isn't really much different from Sony or MS these days.

 

Underpowered or not, you know you are going to get some quality games that you can't get elsewhere from Nintendo. I think they learned something from the WiiU. I guess we will know for sure when their next device comes out. I'm sure they will regress more to the mean on this next console.

 

Utilizing lower tech probably helps Nintendo not blow as much money of dev and such as what the other two do in trying to push their exclusives.

 

44 minutes ago, Razzie.P said:

Nah, they should get their crap together and make it work as easily and as well as the others, and just add a "mute" option for people like us who don't want to hear it.

 

Some folks love a good timepiece, so nothing wrong with a watch hunt.

 

I agree that if they had a great mute feature then they should!

 

I never have enough time on my hands.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@JPF997 If you think that's hard, you haven't seen when I actually get annoyed. :)

Citra sucks, but had it coming as it was the same team.  There are other less developed emulation packages for both and Nintendo isn't touching them.  The point was your dramatics, even if for show, were too much and were a very very played out old age issue of whining about Nintendo during every up period they have as being one track minded demons against gamers.  There are gullible losers on every platform going back.  We had our Nintendo loser Kirk that took a year to get removed finally, we have another bitching about Sega currently in another thread with some deluded half-truths at generous best.  I have no idea who Harman is, but if he's that bad, he's one of those people that made me wish since the later 90s someone would invented a 'punch face' key to stop these idiots as it would make online a better place.

 

@MrBeefy Hah no doubt.  I actually due to having a 12 year old who has had a lite for a few years now, I like that there's a wall from creeps, losers, trolls, and mouthy losers (like that get me my f'n chocolate milk kid from 10-15 years ago+)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

@JPF997 If you think that's hard, you haven't seen when I actually get annoyed. :)

Citra sucks, but had it coming as it was the same team.  There are other less developed emulation packages for both and Nintendo isn't touching them.  The point was your dramatics, even if for show, were too much and were a very very played out old age issue of whining about Nintendo during every up period they have as being one track minded demons against gamers.  There are gullible losers on every platform going back.  We had our Nintendo loser Kirk that took a year to get removed finally, we have another bitching about Sega currently in another thread with some deluded half-truths at generous best.  I have no idea who Harman is, but if he's that bad, he's one of those people that made me wish since the later 90s someone would invented a 'punch face' key to stop these idiots as it would make online a better place.

 

@MrBeefy Hah no doubt.  I actually due to having a 12 year old who has had a lite for a few years now, I like that there's a wall from creeps, losers, trolls, and mouthy losers (like that get me my f'n chocolate milk kid from 10-15 years ago+)

430023308_971610034320937_6083996144182154340_n.png.74f75d75a9a3709c8ff1744af578891f.png

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, zzip said:

Let me play devil's advocate on this point.  I think Nintendo realizes that their franchises are everything and don't want to cheapen the brand.

 

In Xbox/Playstation/Steam land,  AAA games frequently go on sale for half price within months of release, including exclusive titles.  They are also increasingly making their exclusives cross platform after only a short timed exclusive period.   This cheapens their brand identities and soon these consoles will be nothing more than just be generic gaming boxes for people who don't want to deal with PCs,  and at that point you won't need two of them. 

 

I think Nintendo is wise to not follow them down that death spiral.

That's how I view them, xbox all along since windows parrots it game wise.  PS3 was the last good useful Sony system, I had a 4 for about 2 years, and half was for the movie disc player/streaming because it stunk...an outdated budget rigid walled garden PC... so I went to PC at that rate for non-NIntendo modern gaming and it was the best choice ever.  May cost a bit more up front, but with how they all cheapen their brands you can get a $60 3rd party game for 1/3 to 1/2 off within a matter of a 1-3mo time frame depending on seasonal quarterly sales or actual holiday deeper discounts.

 

You are right, Nintendo won't cheapen a brand and as annoying as it is, they also are more on board still with physical vs digital too so you can see a lot of games hit the physical market with a good 1/3 or so off the top with limited efforts if $60 is unpalatable.  I hate looking like it as a console game player, but I do at glance look like the Nintendo tool that largely buys Nintendo, but with my computer why waste the money other than on specific Switch titles they didn't make and/or publish?  A little over 1/2 my library (35~ games)  are first party.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You know I am reading these comments of leverage this, do that, and it's true Nintendo is cheap, but they're wise being that way and it saved them.  They know damn well what works for them and what doesn't.  Taking the beer goggles off and looking at their track record, Wii being the anomaly in my comment... What has made them the most money over time, most hardware and most game sales?  HANDHELD.   Despite iphone, and then Android, two very capable ways of wrecking them horribly...they don't just persist but survive... why?  They know how to make an on paper underpowered piece of portable hardware yet know with the right tools, right engine(s), right experience using known tech you can squeeze a hell of a lot of of less because you can learn it, know it, optimize it to hell and back, give here and pull there and do wonders.  1989 into the early 00s you had Gameboy into Gameboy Color... you had in 89 NES ports of blackbox style titles, Mario Land, and Tetris really but fast forward a decade and you end up with Dragon Warrior III remake, Shantae, Metal Gear Solid, Duke Nukem, Warlocked, Dragon's Lair(laserdisc no less) and other examples with the same basic tweaked hardware.

 

The GBA did the same into the DS and into the DS to 3DS period too... and they made money hand over fist.  Even when they stumbled on hardware consoles, the other carried them, even when they were still bleeding money, it wasn't a sega style fatality over the PiiU because 3DS padded the bleed and well...pokemon.  The shitty console made them re-assess and they KILLED the console R&D division and development teams entirely, merging what did have use into handheld R&D and taking it all in under one tent, the good one and here we are like 7+ years later from that culling and success.

 

What other system goes 6-7+ years and keeps up high game and hardware sales?  They have always gone the Gunpei way, 'withered technology' and maximizing it which is key Switch, a non-bloated non-screwed with version of the nvidia shield tablet from a decade ago as it was cheap, powerful, easy to work for, and open to all sorts of modern engines and we have results.  As it is now there has been a 'Pro, 2, ?' Switch in the wings, but they don't want to kill the golden goose, who would?  If anything the lame virus gave them even more breathing room too perhaps.  Complain all you want, they're profitable, as of late, supposedly the most profitable company based in Japan currently I think I read in January which is nuts.  Hate on them all you (figurative) you like, but they know what works, not arm chair whiner gamers and it keeps them around unlike everything else from the last century that crumbled.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

@JPF997 I have no idea who Harman is, but if he's that bad, he's one of those people that made me wish since the later 90s someone would invented a 'punch face' key to stop these idiots as it would make online a better place.

 

Here's one of Harman's most recent videos, try not to collapse from the cringe.

 

 

Edited by JPF997
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Noooo...my ears, just to start he sounds like the stereotypical nerd voice like that old scientist on the simpsons.  He's hard to listen to just to speak, but the stupidity coming out makes it far more monumentally painful.  I can't, took a few minutes and closed it.  I wrote a comment and erased it figuring calling him equally parts stupid and wrong would probably get my bullied by the google troll bots for it. :\  The only thing he is right about, Gamecube was more successful, in the aftermarket, not its own market.  The lower amount of titles and high percentage of quality releases are undeniable and as such that's why it's nearly the most toxic system to do a library for with clean condition complete games.  SO many solid games it only got, a few cases the superior ports even, and as such there are so many games in the $50-200 range now, a few well into the $500+ level too which stinks.  You can't say that for PS2 or XB from that generation at all.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, JPF997 said:

Anyone that actually goes to the theater to watch any Star Wars movie deserves to be price gauged, that crap is barely a step above Marvel capeshit movies, if you want to watch a real   sci-fi movie go watch Dune.

Why should I pay to watch a 3-hour perfume commercial? 😝 (I've seen both parts)

 

5 hours ago, zzip said:

In Xbox/Playstation/Steam land,  AAA games frequently go on sale for half price within months of release, including exclusive titles.

I don't buy a lot of these games full price, but when I do, it's frankly annoying when there's a 50% sale even before I have beaten the game. 😒

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I personally take offense to Nintendo's direct lies in its Gameboy manuals, and on their website.

 

Screenshot_20240313-195933.thumb.png.385496c1e0b06ffe7c554f047dca36ef.png

 

https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/55888/~/intellectual-property-%26-piracy-faq

Quote

But can’t I make a backup copy if I own the video game?

You may be thinking of the backup/archival exception under the U.S. Copyright Act. There is some misinformation on the Internet regarding this backup/archival exception. This is a very narrow limitation that extends to computer software. Video games are comprised of numerous types of copyrighted works and should not be categorized as software only. Therefore, provisions that pertain to backup copies would not apply to copyrighted video game works and specifically ROM downloads, that are typically unauthorized and infringing.

Especially, when they appear to be breaking the law according to themselves. 14:20 mins in

https://youtu.be/HLWY7fCXUwE?si=WVRZOiOYPWlSSRrD&t=860

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, JPF997 said:

Mario Odyssey is a masterpiece put paying 60 bucks for it in 2024 is simply outrageous.

 

It's the most recent 3D Super Mario game. Somebody who hasn't played it before will get far more than $60 worth of fun.

 

Nintendo focuses on making timeless classics. They keep the price consistent so there's no incentive to wait to buy it.

 

There's nothing unethical about that. They offer a game for sale and we can choose to buy it or not buy it.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, JPF997 said:

Just because they know they can get away with selling an old game at full price doesn't mean that it's ethical, Mario Odyssey is a masterpiece put paying 60 bucks for it in 2024 is simply outrageous.

 

Outrageous to whom? My daughter and I have put more than 400 hours into that game since 2019. She still runs through boss fights every week or so. It’s worth 60 bucks for sure. How can you be vehemently “anti woke”, and pretty confrontationally conservative (the “f-ck your feelings” crowd), and then be upset because a company is setting market prices for their own products?  Or protecting their brands? 
 

And what about Atari shutting down Etsy sellers using their branding? Isn’t that the same?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, jerseystyle said:

Outrageous to whom? My daughter and I have put more than 400 hours into that game since 2019. She still runs through boss fights every week or so. It’s worth 60 bucks for sure.

 

That 400 hours for 60 bucks says it all.   I find there is a complete lack of perspective in online gaming communities when it comes to value for money.     What other form of entertainment gives you that much bang for the buck?   Movies?  Live Sporting events,  Broadway shows?  None are close!   

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, zzip said:

 

That 400 hours for 60 bucks says it all.   I find there is a complete lack of perspective in online gaming communities when it comes to value for money.     What other form of entertainment gives you that much bang for the buck?   Movies?  Live Sporting events,  Broadway shows?  None are close!   

 


I used to always do this math for Board Game purchases, video games, etc. if I was willing to pay $10 for an 1.5 hours of movie entertainment, and I expected to play a $50 video/board game for 8 hours (minus grinding or setup, Ie the non-entertaining portions of a game), then the game was worth it. Plus I have something physical that could be resold at a later date, so the cost is actually less.

 

Game have gotten considerably cheaper over the years. I remember paying about $70 for SFII: Turbo for SNES. In inflation adjusted dollars that game would be $150. I hardly buy any games these days with all the free ones given away each week on Epic, Amazon Prime, GoG.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, CapitanClassic said:


I used to always do this math for Board Game purchases, video games, etc. if I was willing to pay $10 for an 1.5 hours of movie entertainment, and I expected to play a $50 video/board game for 8 hours (minus grinding or setup, Ie the non-entertaining portions of a game), then the game was worth it. Plus I have something physical that could be resold at a later date, so the cost is actually less.

 

Game have gotten considerably cheaper over the years. I remember paying about $70 for SFII: Turbo for SNES. In inflation adjusted dollars that game would be $150. I hardly buy any games these days with all the free ones given away each week on Epic, Amazon Prime, GoG.

I remember that being one of the rarer high priced stand outs other than the jerky Square tax they did on their RPGs making them like $65-70 for Chrono, The FF games, etc.  SF2 I remember paying $65 for it, it angered me, but I was playing the arcade a lot then trying to learn it with other jerks putting up quarters and you can't learn well...bleeding dollars I figured the $15 up charge I'd lose in quarters and far more so I bit.  Within a week I was not losing my quarter, people stayed away.  I was annoyed so I put the game once I got the motions down on 7/7 difficulty and cleared it all except for Dhalsim and Zangief, did them on 5 or 6.   I figured odds are the home games default was easier than arcade whether the cab settings were default or not, so I guessed 7 would be just cruel beyond the machine and up like a gamer would do and it worked.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, TampaBay said:

 

That was a really interesting, cool video.  I wound up watching the entire hour.

I guess Frank is an Atari employee (subsidiary.). lots of good talks from him regarding software preservation.

 

Short Blurb from VICE


His GDC talk (sequel) to the previous, “It’s Just Emulation”

 

Video Games History Foundation (What they do)

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...