IGNORED

another turkish cart ..... NOW A CONTEST

jahfish

ít was only about 10 bucks for a dart vader model and two original sticks, that's what most people here invest for a single joystick. that dirty cart with (nearly) no labels on it? it nearly landed in the trash ....

a closer look on the cart made me more curious. though you can't see much, i thought that i hadn't seen that kind of typo placement on regular carts i know. i could hardly read the upper line ..... "REKOR ARABALARI" and sudenly a turkish friend of mine asked me what i had to do with car racing and where from i knew these turkish words. i had just recieved the confirmation for my thought that it would be a turkish cart!

it's in terrible condition though ... but i hope albert has the time to add the title in the database

greetings

post-12-1067381225_thumb.jpg

it's only half as cool as it could be, due to the condition.

that's why i decided to turn the whole post into a contest!

so the big question is:

what made the game look so crappy and what did the kids play with the cart (besides videogames)?

;)

I dunno what they did to it, but man it took a beating!

I use to put my star wars figures up in the trees behind my house and snipe them out iwth a BB gun...lmao...maybe they smacked it around with a tennis racket or something?

beat up or not it's still the coolest thing I've seen...at least for today anyway...nice one...I wish it was in my collection..lol.

Mock :D

it's only half as cool as it could be, due to the condition.

that's why i decided to turn the whole post into a contest!

so the big question is:

what made the game look so crappy and what did the kids play with the cart (besides videogames)?

;)

Frankly, it looks like it was used as a miniature workbench. Then again, the rust on the screw tells me that maybe it could have been used as a urinal puck...

(In unison: Eww!)