IGNORED

Multiple games owned by Piko interactive

Posted (edited)

I'm just trying to figure out how many games like sport games and platform games Piko interactive owns. Like do they own games like Brett Hull Hockey SNES, Brett Hull Hockey '95 SNES/Genesis, Pèle 1 & 2, Speed Racer SNES, Vortex SNES, Tony Meola's Sidekicks Soccer SNES, and/or Tommy Moe's Winter Extreme: Skiing and Snowboarding SNES. So that way I could see them in a future Piko collection on the evercade.

Edited by Underworldman23
Needed to fix my sentence

Posted (edited)

Tried to on Twitter but I don't want to bother them. But I do know that they own Starshot for the N64 though. Plus I think we're going to have either a Piko interactive Amiga collection or a Piko interactive arcade collection this year for the evercade cause we usually see one or two every year.

Edited by Underworldman23
Needed to be longer.

It's not a them, it's a he, Eli Galindo.  He's easy enough to chat with on various services, so if you're that determined to find out that would be the way.  I mean I could ask, but it would be of no good use to play middle man.

• 4 weeks later...