IGNORED

What is "Pacmanplus" Bob working on now?

I have been back on my 7800 kick and absolutely loving the games that Bob has given us. I am hoping that he is continuing to work on new games. I know that he has released several of his games on the new VCS and it would be great if that also continues. Any word on what Bob is up to now?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

I know what he is working on, I'll tell if 1378 people send me $1 via PayPal GIFT.

I’m trying to read it upside down on a calculator like 304 spells “hoe” (been watching too much “whatever” podcast YouTube shorts with all the guest OF girls rationalizing why they won’t give up easy money), then 1337 spells “leet” aka elite, this 1378 is what? “blet”? “blei”? elite++?

Brain took a hike today … just finished pressure washing the deck and it looks like it’s been raining on me all day. That plus the tiny pressure washer I have looks like it went through a swamp.

Edited by phoenixdownita

1 hour ago, phoenixdownita said:

I’m trying to read it upside down on a calculator like 304 spells “hoe” (been watching too much “whatever” podcast YouTube shorts with all the guest OF girls rationalizing why they won’t give up easy money), then 1337 spells “leet” aka elite, this 1378 is what? “blet”? “blei”? elite++?

Brain took a hike today … just finished pressure washing the deck and it looks like it’s been raining on me all day. That plus the tiny pressure washer I have looks like it went through a swamp.

No numerical nonsense and J.F.K. is really dead!

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, evg2000 said:

but did we land on the moon?  and is the world round?

That depends on the CPU in your head, is it malfunctioning?  Has anyone run any diagnostics?  Do we live in a simulation and the alien kid is a real punk ass motherf*&#er?

• Haha 2

Guys, Bob is on an expedition to the Arctic!  A science drone discovered a Pac-Man shaped ice shell, the size of a football field and he is determined to chisel a gigantic Plus into it and have a picture taken from the I.S.S., so leave him be.

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, Albert said:

LOL, that would be cool.  :)

..Al

Wrt. Ninja golf 2, what would the game even be?

The first was pretty imaginative, it’s quirky and unique with good gfx (at least the dragon phase) … I am not sure what a sequel could even be about.

4 minutes ago, phoenixdownita said:

I am not sure what a sequel could even be about.

Ninja Golf 2 - Mini-Golf Boogaloo:  Ninjas attacking you while you try to putt through spinning windmills, under running waterfalls and into dragon mouths, duh! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DrVenkman said:

Ninja Golf 2 - Mini-Golf Boogaloo:  Ninjas attacking you while you try to putt through spinning windmills, under running waterfalls and into dragon mouths, duh! 

Oh … like a Ninja take on Zany Golf … clever.

Edited by phoenixdownita

17 minutes ago, DrVenkman said:

Funny enough, I was actually thinking of another developer and a similar idea leveraging a "Ninjish Guy".

• Like 3