IGNORED

TI99/4a SuperCart Drawing

I just recently pulled out my TI99/4a computer and Expansion Box and hooked up everything and still works!  I had one module that was a SuperCart that I hand wired together many years ago and what a wasp nest of wiring.  I found through this site that Arcade Shopper sell a PCB by the name of "PCB Fetzner Supercart Cartridge (bare)" and purchased one.  I took off all of the components in the old cartridge and installed on the new PCB and it worked!  Does anyone have a schematic of the PCB?  I did find an article on MainByte.com how build one, but trying to make a schematic from that article is next to impossible.  Thanks

• Like 4

On 6/29/2024 at 4:54 PM, Old Engineer said:

I just recently pulled out my TI99/4a computer and Expansion Box and hooked up everything and still works!  I had one module that was a SuperCart that I hand wired together many years ago and what a wasp nest of wiring.  I found through this site that Arcade Shopper sell a PCB by the name of "PCB Fetzner Supercart Cartridge (bare)" and purchased one.  I took off all of the components in the old cartridge and installed on the new PCB and it worked!  Does anyone have a schematic of the PCB?  I did find an article on MainByte.com how build one, but trying to make a schematic from that article is next to impossible.  Thanks

Not sure if Jim ever released the schematic.  Maybe he will chime in here. @Ksarul

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shift838 said:

Not sure if Jim ever released the schematic.  Maybe he will chime in here. @Ksarul

I didn't ever make a separate schematic for it. I took a TI cartridge board and drew all of the traces in ExpressPCB, making all of the necessary changes based on the instructions on Mainbyte's site. I probably should do one for it though, so I'll add that to my schamatics to finish list. . .

• Like 2