IGNORED

Save the Date! NECG Swap Meet is happening! (11-2pm August 24th at the Norfolk Public Library in Norfolk, MA)

Back for another swap meet to trade / network / learn / buy / sell all things retro computer and gaming.  Vintage electronics are welcome as well.  Pretty much if it ran on batteries in the in the 20th century for fun is good to go! :)

This coming month we have a Panasonic Laserdisc demonstration from @opcode 

Tim Duart will likely bring his latest homebrew from Atari2600Land called 

I will be demoing various new Console MCPs I should have available by then including the 7800 and Intellivision, plus existing recent and past editions for the Odyssey 2, Colecovision, and 2600.  

We also will have a free raffle to win one of my 8-Bit Widgets Controller Couplers.  Possibly other prizes will be added to the raffle as folks pitch in.

We'll also be bringing a range of consoles to the event as well to demonstrate and some fun things for younger generations to interact with.  

Come join us and plan for late August for good times!   If you can't go but know someone, spread the word.  This should be of interest to anyone who loves classic computers / gaming / technology / development.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...