IGNORED

HELP! Need Lynx Box and Cart Scans

Albert

Okay, I've depleted my collection of Lynx Carts and Boxes to scan for our upcoming Lynx section (which is nearing completion). I'd like to try and fill as many of these holes as possible, so I'm hoping some of you can help by sending us scans. Here is a list of the items we need:

Lynx Carts:

Baseball Heroes

BattleWheels

Fat Bobby

Fidelity Ultimate Chess Challenge

Krazy Ace Miniature Golf

NFL Football

Pac-Land

Lynx Boxes:

APB

Baseball Heroes

BattleWheels

Blue Lightning

Califronia Games

Electrocop

Fat Bobby

Fidelity Ultimate Chess Challenge

Gauntlet

Krazy Ace Miniature Golf

Ms. Pac-Man

NFL Football

Ninja Gaiden

Switchblade II

Todd's Adventures in Slime World

Viking Child

Xenophobe

If you can send us scans of any of these items, we'd like to get them at least 200dpi, and saved in a non-lossy image format such as PNG, TIFF, PCX or BMP. If you must use JPG, please compress the images lightly. We'll crop, reduce and compress them as necessary before putting the images online. Also, to save on duplicate

submissions, you might want to write and make sure someone hasn't already sent us a scan (or scans).

Thanks in advance for your help!

..Al

Note: I'm editing this list and striking out the items we've received scans of, to make it easier for people to see what we still need..

[ 02-04-2002: Message edited by: Albert ]

quote:

Originally posted by eric_ruck:

I have them all, and I'm looking for an excuse to buy a new flatbed scanner. Let me know which you still need.

Also I can take photos and/or scans of Marlboro Go!, factory test card, Loopz, Super Off-Road, and an EPROM cart.

Wow, I wasn't expecting anyone to run out and buy a new scanner.. No one else has yet offered to scan any of these items, but I think too many people were at Super Bowl parties today.. So at present, I still need scans of all the above items. And it didn't even dawn on me to ask for pictures of other items, like all the ones you mentioned. Those would be great to get as well, and anything you send me will go online for everyone to see..

Thanks!!

..Al

quote:

Originally posted by Albert:

Wow, I wasn't expecting anyone to run out and buy a new scanner..

Well, the short story is I have a broken HP LJ3100 (do NOT buy any HP products, the last few years they all stink and HP doesn't support them). I need a multifunction for the laser printer and standalone fax for my smallish home office. Brother has that nifty unit with a flatbed scanner and sheet feeder that no one has said anything bad about.

I was waiting for a particular contract to startup (3 more weeks) for which I need the gizmo, but I could always use an excuse to buy it earlier.

I just have to make sure it can handle "large" items and make a decent scan.

Feel free to send me a note by private e-mail to nag me in a few days if I forget.

Eric