IGNORED

Was a mistake made on this WEB site???

Videology

Great WEB site Al 1 & Al 2, but I have a question about the picture of Lynx I that comes up when you point the pointer to the "L" on the top of the WEB page! Seems the Atari Logo is indeed on the top of the LCD screen, but the controls are reversed from the systems I've seen. Your pictures show the directionals on the right and the options on the left.

Also, did I over look it or do you not have a game review up for the Lynx games? I know Rob Jung has a good game review on his WEB site "Electric Escape", but as great and all inclusive as Atariage is, I'm surprised you don't have your own views and overviews of each game! Thought... Perhaps a place we all could put our own views of each game and a overall rating total... Just a thought! Great site none the less! Keep up the great work guys!!!

You're right, the image was indeed "mirrored". I have replaced it with a more accurate rendition of the Lynx. Thanks for pointing this out. The 2600 is also mirrored and I'm really surprised no one has pointed that out. But it's a much more subtle difference, you can only really tell by a small "smudge" of a fuji symbol on the left side of the woodgrain, where it should be on the right. I've been meaning to replace the 2600, 5200, 7800 images with cleaner versions for some time. Can't do it now, though, as I need to run into work.

Oh, and regarding your suggestions about game reviews and ratings, those are two things we'd like to do in the future.

..Al

[ 03-12-2002: Message edited by: Albert ]