IGNORED

Wanted: Lynx gamers!!

Zeptari

Hey Rick, I probally would be interested! I'm in Rhode Island! I've never Lynxed with anyone, but hey, it might be fun... Right now the only games I have are:

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

Chip's Challenge

Crystal Mines II

Dirty Larry Renegade Cop

Hydra

Klax

Kung Food

Malibu Bikini Volleyball

Ninja - Gaiden

Power Factor

Rampart

Robo-squash

Steel Talons

Superskweek

Switchblade II

Tournament Cyberball

Xybots

Or at lease I will at the end of this week!

quote:

Originally posted by Zeptari:

I'm looking for Lynx gamers in the greater Western Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut area. We might meet in a public area to play com-lynxed games!!

I'd love to play Slime World or Checkered Flag with real people!!!

-Rick

You know, it would be cool if we could make a tunneling protocol and Comlynx across the Internet. Might be some latency issues, but I wonder if it could be done.

quote:

Originally posted by eric_ruck:

You know, it would be cool if we could make a tunneling protocol and Comlynx across the Internet. Might be some latency issues, but I wonder if it could be done.

Wow, what a great idea! I wonder how well it would actually work. Any front-end client could also allow for the people playing to chat with one another, making it a bit easier to start games and choose which games you'd want to play. That would be pretty damn neat. It would certainly encourage me to play more multiplayer Lynx games!

..Al

quote:

Any front-end client could also allow for the people playing to chat with one another, making it a bit easier to start games and choose which games you'd want to play. That would be pretty damn neat. It would certainly encourage me to play more multiplayer Lynx games!

That would be Kool; linking up over the internet! What a great idea for Atariage! Get busy Al 1 & Al 2