IGNORED

Preserving an Atari legacy

rdefabri

22 minutes ago, Amis said:

You have everything needed to archive floppies to ATR. Here is the Atari Projects (Jason Moore) step by step using FujiNet:

Archive to ATR

Having a problem when I get to hitting option to boot.  It resets and takes me to the memo pad screen.  This happens no matter what I mount in the virtual drives on the Fujinet.  Clearly, I'm doing something wrong, but can't figure out what it is.

1 hour ago, rdefabri said:

Having a problem when I get to hitting option to boot.  It resets and takes me to the memo pad screen.  This happens no matter what I mount in the virtual drives on the Fujinet.  Clearly, I'm doing something wrong, but can't figure out what it is.

Here is a good resource to review for support: https://fujinet.online/support/

I have an 800 with the same set up and do not need to do anything different. Hard to help over forum chat :) 

3 hours ago, _The Doctor__ said:

He may need to update his fujinet firmware, older versions are too slow to come up in time to catch the Atari 800 poll and boot, since he is not externally FNusb Powered.

Yea I’m at 1.2, so I need to be on at least 1.4.  It’s not clear to me how to upgrade this thing so I’m gonna have to figure that out…