IGNORED

Help Me Lose Weight Contest - Part II

Robert M

Okay, Thanks to everyone for participating in Part I. It is now time for Part II.

As of 5 minutes ago I weigh 230 pounds. To enter the contest, you must guess what I will weigh on June 13th, 2004 (My 35th Birthday). Each person is restricted to a single guess. If multiple people guess the same weight then the first one to have posted the guess is the winner. You can make you guess anytime from now until the contest ends, but only your first guess will count, and obviously the longer you wait the more weights will be already taken.

I will post my weight every Friday until the contest closes. So If you wait to enter you may be able to guess my final weight by the progress I am making. Wait to long and someone else may take your guess. hehe.

The Prize:

The winner will receive $1 of Atariage store credit for every pound I lose from now until June 13th, 2004.

If the winner entered part one of this contest, then they will receive an additional bonus of $5 credit.

If I fail to lose at least 10 pounds by June 13, 2004. Then the first 50 people that entered the contest will each receive $5 of store credit!

I am aiming for 190 lbs!

Good-luck! To both of us. ;)

Thanks everyone for your guesses so far and encouraging words. :)

186.9 lbs

vb_master, I will be delivering my final weight in the nearest pound, so a decimal guess is bound to lose if others pick 186 and 187. I should have made this clear in the rules. I will assume your guess is 187, but feel free to change your entry one time to some other weight.

Thanks,

Your body weight can change as much a 5 pounds a day, it just depends on how much liquids and food you eat in a given day. The best way to get a good reading on your weight at home is to weigh your self in the morning with no clothing on and no food or water to drink yet and if you can use the bathroom before you do this, all the better, then you will have a good idea of how much you weigh. If you weigh your self in the afternoon, the you already have food and drinks in you and that changes your weight all day long.

I just read your post and if I knew how tall you are I could guess what your target weight should be.

:ponder: :ponder: :?

As of 5 minutes ago, I weight 229 pounds :x Damn Holiday feasts! :wink:

Your body weight can change as much a 5 pounds a day, it just depends on how much liquids and food you eat in a given day.  The best way to get a good reading on your weight at home is to weigh your self in the morning with no clothing on and no food or water to drink yet and if you can use the bathroom before you do this, all the better, then you will have a good idea of how much you weigh.  If you weigh your self in the afternoon, the you already have food and drinks in you and that changes your weight all day long.  

I just read your post and if I knew how tall you are I could guess what your target weight should be.

:ponder:  :ponder:  :?

I know, it can vary. I'll just weigh myself sometime on the 13th and that will be the weight. A chance to vary by 5 pounds will make the final result more exciting.

BTW: I am 6 feet tall.

• 1 month later...