IGNORED

Help Me Lose Weight Contest - Part II

Robert M

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ha! Oh dear, I haven't lost diddly squat!. I lost 6 pounds by April, but then I gained it all back. :P So that means that I owe everyone that entered $5 of AtariAge store credit. Let me talk with Al about setting it up, and I will get back to you in a couple days.

Thanks for the entries. Maybe I'll do better next time.

Cheers!

Okay, reviewing the thread, I compiled the following list of AA members that have won $5 worth of AtariAge store credit:

• joeybastard

vb_master

inextremis staple

postamessage2

mojofltr

shaggy

Chistophero Sly

oesii

bcprs1

sku_u

reptone

AtariDude

DeAnges

Clint Thompson

Mr.FoodMonster

fil300

chrisbid

ElephantStyle

Musevox

superomni

NoahsMyBro

sabeen557

homerwannabee

AtariTroll

The following members posted to the thread, but did not guess any final weight in their posts, so they did not win anything:

• ATARIPITBULL

Gateway

Congrats to all the winners. I will be sending the money to Albert later tonight via Paypal. Please contact him before placing an order at the AA store so he can instruct you how to receive your $5 credit!

Cheers![/b]

Ha!  Oh dear,  I haven't lost diddly squat!.   I lost 6 pounds by April, but then I gained it all back.   :P    So that means that I owe everyone that entered $5 of AtariAge store credit.  Let me talk with Al about setting it up, and I will get back to you in a couple days.    

Thanks for the entries.   Maybe I'll do better next time.  

Cheers!

I am sorry to hear that. Maybe you should try a summer diet? (not a contest, just a diet)

Thanks for the $5, you just bought me a lynx game :D :P

Okay' date=' reviewing the thread, I compiled the following list of AA members that have won $5 worth of AtariAge store credit:

[list'].

Musevox

The following members posted to the thread, but did not guess any final weight in their posts, so they did not win anything:

• ATARIPITBULL

Gateway

Oh yeah. It appears that I posted a guess when I was logged in that day, as my "alter ego", Musevox. Sorry for the confusion. :)

Weston 8)