IGNORED

GreetingCart(TM) 2003 ChristmasCart(TM)

Andrew Davie

sounds good, and if you pay for it now andrew will have it sent to you "complete"  by christmas 2005   :ponder:

:D

I don't think

problem is, it's not you don't think, it's you don't CARE!!!

you would NEVER see ME owing ANYONE for very long! you have the product yet you WON"T ship! BTW i have a new address just today. if you really plan on making good on your word LMK by PM'ing me and i'll send it to you.

so, since you are NOT making anything off this that makes it ok HUH? BS!! FINISH WHAT YOU START BEFORE YOU START OTHER PROJECTS!!!

sorry if you think that was a bit "underhanded" but to be honest, at this point, (waiting over 20 months for a complete product) i really don't CARE what you think!!

Take care, and happy holidays!

Rick :roll:

That's actually a cool Idea, include it as a game on the greeting cart, that would be awesome. I still think the dancing baby in front of the tree with twinkling lights would be cool, even the Atari Fujii simbol as a tree would be cool.

How bout a log burning? It wouldn't require much color, I'll admit, but it wold need many frames of animation (or ripping the animation from a real fire which wouldn't be hard to do IMO)

I think the manuel explaining a little about ChronoColor would be awesome, and have some of your Concept games listed in there as well, though the only one's I've seen were the FuKung game, and the tempest like Color tube demo.

sounds good, and if you pay for it now andrew will have it sent to you "complete"  by christmas 2005   :ponder:

:D

I don't think

problem is, it's not you don't think, it's you don't CARE!!!

you would NEVER see ME owing ANYONE for very long! you have the product yet you WON"T ship! BTW i have a new address just today. if you really plan on making good on your word LMK by PM'ing me and i'll send it to you.

so, since you are NOT making anything off this that makes it ok HUH? BS!! FINISH WHAT YOU START BEFORE YOU START OTHER PROJECTS!!!

sorry if you think that was a bit "underhanded" but to be honest, at this point, (waiting over 20 months for a complete product) i really don't CARE what you think!!

Take care, and happy holidays!

Rick :roll:

As Rick will know very well, I've offered an immediate refund to those who could not wait any longer for deliveries - and I suggest he take advantage of that offer. I know it's been an unacceptable amount of time - and I'm quite happy to end things quickly and refund your money plus generous interest via PayPal transfer right now. If Rick wishes to be one of those people who insist "I don't want my money back, I want what I paid for!" then that's fine, too. As I've written to him several times, it is going slowly, but I am getting to the last few deliveries.

Out of the 90 or so completed packages, there were only half a dozen people who, despite my specific request to notify me on arrival, actually DID notify me. There have been 4 packages which have been returned to me as the address was incorrect. I had requested if anyone changed address that they'd let me know. Rick was one who has been doing this, but others haven't.

If you wish to accuse me of dishonesty, Rick, then why not just request a refund and see how that goes. So far I have had NO requests for refund at all. I'd love to get the Qb monkey off my back, too, and will be MOST HAPPY to send you funds and be done with it.

I will also contact Rick privately.

Cheers

A

Well, the Fuji itself sorta looks like a tree

Neat Idea. :-) I got bored in class and doodled one.

Out of nowhere I had a dumb idea for a hack. Beat 'Em & Eat 'Em to a game where you catch snowflakes on your tongue. Maybe the little Jerker up top could be changed to a cloud or something. Heheh. DUH!

kbye.

post-214-1069650111_thumb.png

A Yule Log is basically just a fireplace, usually decorated for the holidays with stockings hanging from the mantle.  

I just thought it would be cool to have a fireplace with a moving fire dancing around in it with some festive holiday music playing in the background.

I forgive you, because you're new to the Atari world. Displaying a single static (non animating) image in colour is a minor miracle in itself. Forget sound and animation, there's no room in a 4K cart.

Is there any way the AA Store can give us potential Christmas Cart buyers a somewhat concrete idea as to how much this special cart will cost and/or any potential deals (ie: buy $50 worth of AA merchanise and get the Christmas cart free, etc) so that we can plan our holiday Atari purchases accordingly?

Ask again at the end of the week. :)

..Al