IGNORED

Stan Awards Player's Choice Awards Voting.

StanJr

So who won?  Ah-ah-ah!  Not so hasty Master Meriadoc!  (I know, I'm a collosal dork)  The Awards will not be announced until later this month!  So keep watching for more updates on the 2003 Second Annual Stan Atari Excellence Awards!!

Thanks!

Stan

awe man, i got all worked up for the name of the winner, and now im just sitting here with my dork in my hand ;) :P :D

• 3 weeks later...

the award ceremony will be done in the same format as last year:

Each Homebrew (all 2 of them) will get a complete review with screenshots (I hope).

There will be a COMPLETE and COMPREHENSIVE Hack list for 2003 with a spotlight feature on the award winner and several other notable hacks.

The Event Award will spotlight the winner with details, and perhaps pictures.

The Achievement Award will feature (hopefully) a biography of the winner with a list of achievements and some pics.

The Player's Choice Award will feature a spotlight on the winner and a commented list of other notable vote getters.

I plan to spend MOST of tomorrow working on it (my only day off work this month) so that I can have MY portion of the work done. Then, once the awards are produced, Albert and I will throw the whole thing together and BAM you will know. I'm hoping the ceremony will be bigger and better this year and will keep the awards alive and thriving long into the future!

Thanks

Stan :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, yes, this is not my fault. The awards are stuck in production. My label designed is back logged with work and we are waiting to finalize the award labels, once that is done, and I send the presentation to Albert it will be up.

I apologize for any inconvenience. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

• 2 weeks later...

I am STILL waiting for the label designs to be finished. And then we will be rolling. Again, I greatly apologize for the delay. I'm learning a lot about how to do these awards and how production needs to be handled, this will be the LAST time there is this kind of delay, I promise.

I am terribly embarassed by this and I ask that you PLEASE stay with me, the awards WILL come out and they WILL be incredibly cool. I appreciate your patience.

Thank you, and I sincerely apologize. :(

Stan :)

I am terribly embarassed by this and I ask that you PLEASE stay with me, the awards WILL come out and they WILL be incredibly cool.

There's no doubt about that.

Just know that all of the inquiries mean that we are very interested in this. I can wait (as I have no choice). I for one understand about delays :roll: Something tells me that my delays will be coming to an end soon.