IGNORED

Games, boxes and so on, they're not listed on AA

atarianer2003

Hi guys,

found something, that's not listed on AA :)

For example: 16in1 from Atari (2600), Kangaroo redlabel Atari (2600), Cybermorph Box (Jaguar), and PAL-Variations of Imagic-games.

And: On many of the Quelle-titles I know the original game ;) - NTW: Suntek was the manufacturer of most of these games, Quelle only developer ;)

So, if you want scans from these items, PM me ;)

Mike

• 4 weeks later...

For example: 16in1 from Atari (2600)

Interesting. Are you the one that won the ebay auction for this item some time ago or did another one of these (in)famous carts surface? So far, only three are known to exist (one in the ebay auction, one in my posession and one of MattyXB)

Cheers,

Raymond

For example: 16in1 from Atari (2600)

Interesting. Are you the one that won the ebay auction for this item some time ago or did another one of these (in)famous carts surface? So far, only three are known to exist (one in the ebay auction, one in my posession and one of MattyXB)

Cheers,

Raymond

No, I haven't won this auction - but I became one from private seller :)

Mike

Even more interesting :) That means that there are now 4 copies known to exist. Apparently it wasn't some home-made cart. Where did your copy came from? (Germany i assume) The interesting thing is that 3 copies have been found in Germany while i found mine on a flea market somewhere in the west part of Holland (can't remember where exactly). I wonder how my copy ended up there...

Cheers,

Raymond

I can help with this too....

I've got a CIB Red-Label Kangaroo on the way to me, as well as red-label Missile Command. I already have a red-label Dodge 'Em.

There are still a lot of PAL carts missing from the AA database but I get the impression Albert is a little too snowed-under to worry about them at the moment!

Once I've completed my Red-Label collection I'll post a scan as I've not seen a complete collection yet (I've seen collections, but they usually miss Dodge'Em, Kangaroo and Missile Command or something)

I can help with this too....

I've got a CIB Red-Label Kangaroo on the way to me, as well as red-label Missile Command. I already have a red-label Dodge 'Em.

There are still a lot of PAL carts missing from the AA database but I get the impression Albert is a little too snowed-under to worry about them at the moment!

Once I've completed my Red-Label collection I'll post a scan as I've not seen a complete collection yet (I've seen collections, but they usually miss Dodge'Em, Kangaroo and Missile Command or something)

Hmm are red label Missile Command and Kangaroo that rare? I have both (no red label Dodge'em though, but i must confess that i'm not really into label variations).

What about red label Ms. Pacman, Galaxian, Centipede and Battlezone? Is there a complete list of red labels somewhere?

Cheers,

Raymond

They're pretty tough to get, yes. Took me a while....

Of course it's made harder by the fact that when you look on eBay for Missile Command only one in a hundred is red-label, of not less. Same with Kangaroo.

I've just taken receipt of my Kangaroo red-label, in box with instructions and everything, so if the AA people want a scan they can!

• 1 month later...