IGNORED

MIAUG Meets Calgary

A2600

Upon the sucesss of MIAUG Meeting --Part II, Dadid Sherwin (davidcalgary29) has decided to visit Miami on his way to the Bahamas, his scheduled arrival is due for Thrusday, so on friday he plans to visit MIAUG. I planned a small meeting in a cuban restaurant (Latin American) in Miami friday night

I hope everything goes as planned and we get a chance to meet our "International Member" (for MIAUG) and a great guy!!

David if you read this tomorrow the temperature is going to drop to 42 Degrees, but thats probably for just tomorrow, MIAMI weather is fine this time of year (60's - 70's)

Thank You ALL

In conclusion it went very well, very well...

I think David and Brian (Davids Friend) enjoyed the food and thei time im Miami very much...

As for myself and Jose well we where thrilled meeting David and Brian and In high hopes to seeing them again someday...

Untill that time we would like to thank David and Brian, for theri kindness and warmth in this day

Thanks Guys

From the people of MIAUG we say Thank You

(Jose will be posting the picure soon so watch for it)

• 2 weeks later...
Well,  that great you seem finally met real person David!  I wish to visit Miami, Fl for meeting "Miami International Atari Users Group" but maybe one day! :D

One Day sounds good, ;) :D

Hopefully if The MIAGE, Miami International Atari Gaming Expo goes as planned we might see Tempest pop-up down here!! :D