IGNORED

Who owns: PAL K-Telvision games (T-handle)?

Spirantho

Just for a change, here's a request for anyone with a PAL cart! I'm wondering how scarce these really are, as NTSC people would often have us believe they're common, but....

Obviously you can put me down for

Vulture Attack loose

Space Monster loose

Spidermaze loose

Put me down for a Space Monster and a Spider Maze (loose). I was hoping to get the Vulture Attack too, but since you and some crazy-ass Americans seem to have an almost unlimited supply of money to burn on ebay auctions i guess i have to get it from somewhere else :)

Cheers,

Raymond

Heh - unlimited supply? I wish. :) So you were the guy who stuck my bid up a few hundred Euros, huh?  :x  ;)  

So that's 2 of them so far... presumably Marco has them....? (boxed with instructions and probably the receipt from the original shop knowing him!).

Nope i didn't bid at all on that auction. Had it on my watch list though...

Cheers,

Raymond

Hmm now i'm confused. It seems that Space Monster is actually by Funvision instead of K-Tel :? :? To make it even more complicated, Funvision also released a game called Spider Monster...

Does anyone know the differences between these two companies?

See also:

http://www.gamereset.de/base/funvision.htm and http://www.gamereset.de/base/k_tel.htm

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Heh - unlimited supply? I wish.  So you were the guy who stuck my bid up a few hundred Euros, huh?  

Told you who that was already, not me by the way......Im too nice to do that to you..... :) .........mostly anyhow...... ;) :twisted:

Si

I am also pretty sure that I know too ;)

I also now have Spider monster - PAL. Says K-Tel on the label but Funvision on the screen.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...