IGNORED

My lame attempt at lots of replies contest!

homerwannabee

It's less fun (and less challenging) when you have hours to study the board, but we need some kind of topic to post about.

It's tic-tac-toe, how long do you need :?

X|O|_ 

_|O|_ 

_|_|X

Draw.

If you want to talk about something, are you aware of the media's treatment of Penny-Arcade's "Child's Play"?

Draw indeed.

Sometimes, when I play people in Tic-Tac-Toe, I move really fast and intimidate them so that they make silly moves. :D

Last time I heard, they were VERY unhappy about the fact that it was said to be worth about $1000 from a small private local Catholic school or so, when it was really valued at over $200,000.

I personally think it was a wonderful thing that they were doing (I wish I had contributed), and the gaming world really showed it's true colours

I find it VERY unfair that this did not get the coverage it deserved.

I wish I had media connections to get them to look at this... In fact, I just found a "News Tip" form on CNN.com. I'm submitting it now. :D

-----------

Chase Hermsen

I wish I had media connections to get them to look at this... In fact, I just found a "News Tip" form on CNN.com. I'm submitting it now.  

I suggested them as a guest on the Jay Leno Tonight Show.

I've been particularly suprised how little they've posted about the experience. I take it as a sign that they're so absolutely livid that they don't feel they can risk saying anything. Maybe the hospital was supposed to arrange media coverage such that critising one critisises the other... I hope we find out more in the coming days.

Meanwhile, I've once and for all given up on mainstream media. If they tell me it's raining, I'll look outside before I believe them.

Hmm....Maybe they'll update about it tomorrow...Since they update Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

I find it funny that they update then, and 8 Bit Theatre updates Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, so I'm booked for a webcomic every day but Sunday. :D

Ahh...The weather man. One of the few professions where one can be wrong about everything for a week, and not get fired. :ponder: ;) 8)

---------

Chase Hermsen

Ahh...The weather man. One of the few professions where one can be wrong about everything for a week, and not get fired.  

The other being management. :D

I'm hoping for a big update from Penny Arcade today. You can't just drop a bomb on people like this and not go into a bit more detail.

At the very least I'd hope they took their own photos.

I knew you'd name another job, and was trying to guess which one. :ponder: :D

I wish they updated earlier in the day. :ponder:

Today's monday, and here it has been for 6 hours, but I know they don't update till about noon my time. :roll:

I guess I was just spoiled by 8 Bit Theatre. Their comic is always up by midnight.

Then again, Brian there doesn't have to post long news articles under his. :D

Edit: :? :?: I just noticed :idea: that I use a lot of :) Emoticons in my posts. :!: :ponder: :roll: :twisted: :D 8)

Oh well. ;) :P :D

------

Chase Hermsen

• 2 weeks later...