IGNORED

Anyone who has Motocross/Tomarc double ender boxed?

SimonTemplar

I have a question for people who have this cart boxed. Do you have the bilingual box or the english-only box?. What do the instructions look like ? Are they black and white or color?

I`m asking these questions because my instructions are black and white and don`t say double-ender on them. Is it possible that Xonox originally packed some of their double-enders with single-enders instructions inside?

Also the back of the box says (in french) "Two floppy-disks for use with atari 2600 VCS". ????

I have a question for people who have this cart boxed. Do you have the bilingual box or the english-only box?. What do the instructions look like ? Are they black and white or color?

I`m asking these questions because my instructions are black and white and don`t say double-ender on them. Is it possible that Xonox originally packed some of their double-enders with single-enders instructions inside?

Also the back of the box says (in french) "Two floppy-disks for use with atari 2600 VCS". ????

I got a Ghost Manor/Spike's Peak that came with 2 separate instruction manuals, but I don't know if they came like this originally or if these were thrown into the box because the game was not bought new.

I know, pictures are crappy. I`m having problems with my camera..

1st picture is the back of the box, on top it says "It plays on atari 2600 VCS "

Then it says " DEUX DISQUETTES SOUPLES INCLUSES" that means "TWO FLOPPY DISKS INCLUDED".

On front it has the zellers original price tag 24,99 . Pretty cheap don`t ya think?? :idea:

I usually charge collectors 10$ to look at the box for 5 minutes... :lolblue:

Really, I`d be happy to eventually send scans of the box and manuals (and the cart since it`s is in mint condition) for the atariage rarity list but I don`t have a scanner yet. I`ve noticed there isn`t any scans available right now.

And, also, I`ve been trying to find that cart for the colecovision and ,it`s impossible to find!! :x