IGNORED

Label Variation not on list

gauze

I was reorganizing my carts and I noticed I have 2 Gangster Alleys (Spectravision) with

different labels. One has an end label that says "Gangster Alley " and the other says

left to right "sa-201"(small lettersruns up and down) "Sectravision "(across length of label in big letters) "SA-201" (small letters running up and down)

The part inside the 'V' on the label are also a bit different, the V has 3 stripes on the Spectravision Label and 4 on the other, it has an 83 copyright date on the Gangster Alley Label and slightly different wordings as to what systems it plays on on the other one ...

I just checked the cart scan the label on the 'Spectravision' label matches the label scan you have except for the colors of the strips (the 2 innermost stripes are the same color)

It looks like there are at least 2 label variations not on the list I guess ...

Where can I send scans?

Gauze,

You can send them to alex@atariage.com. We're working on a database admin program that will make it easier for us to update the site with new submissions, so it might be a few weeks before we get them up. But go ahead and send them to me and I'll hold on to them.