IGNORED

Game Rating Opinion.

Atari Master

Hi, i'm about to buy 12 ot of all these games.Can you tell me the rarest ones out of them all?I'm new to collecting games and i want to know.

CENTIPEDE

ASTEROIDS

DIG DUG

GALAGA

JOUST

MS.PAC-MAN

POLE POSITION

XEVIOUS

BALLBLAZER

BASKETBALL

HAT TRICK

BASEBALL

DONKY KONG

DONKY KONG JR.

TOWER TOPPLER

JINKS

BARNYARD BLASTER

MELTDOWN

BATTLEZONE

JUNGLE HUNT

POLE POSITION

VENTURE

BASEBALL

MS.PAC-MAN

GALAXIAN

KANGAROO

SUPER FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL

DIG DUG

GRAVITAR

JOUST

SOLARIS

It all depends on which ones O`shea's run out of first and which ones are not that common on other online atari sales sites

I would think Gravitar, Solaris, MS pac man would be a good start for the 2600 and Ballblazer, Ms pac man for the 7800 but this isnt my expertieze(sp?)

in other words i really have'nt a clue sorry

[ 12-21-2001: Message edited by: Lemmi ]

quote:

Originally posted by Atari Master:

Hi, i'm about to buy 12 ot of all these games.Can you tell me the rarest ones out of them all?I'm new to collecting games and i want to know.

Hello, and welcome to the wonderful world of collecting! Here are two useful links if you're interested at looking at the rarity for various titles:

Atari 2600 Rarity Search

Atari 7800 Rarity Search

You can also use the search box that's located on every page (except for inside the message board area). If you don't enter anything into the search field, all results will be found. But be warned, there are 876 titles in the database for the 2600 just for North America alone.

Hope this helps!

..Al

hmm, stan be it choice pick two of show host ala television men who cannot be of the part taking position? Choose television men as you become welcoming thoughts of shows in major networks that of which include popular shows on channels of that type? since when I beleive you selected them just recently, I had been feeling wants of to get that atari line of machine to use for enjoyment such as what mentioning that person selected for use in post. ah well, i am to be getting of the line in computation with the system in that keyboard and standardized gun enjoyment boxes known popular as being XEGS.

quote:

Originally posted by Atari-Jess:

hmm, stan be it choice pick two of show host ala television men who cannot be of the part taking position? Choose television men as you become welcoming thoughts of shows in major networks that of which include popular shows on channels of that type? since when I beleive you selected them just recently, I had been feeling wants of to get that atari line of machine to use for enjoyment such as what mentioning that person selected for use in post. ah well, i am to be getting of the line in computation with the system in that keyboard and standardized gun enjoyment boxes known popular as being XEGS.

One word

HUH?