IGNORED

Goliath?Rare??

26(00)RED

Hi Red,

We only recently started adding international (meaning, outside the US) games to our online database. We're only adding titles that we can verify by seeing a cartridge or box scan, preferrably cartridge. If you can send us a scan of Galaxy Invader we'll gladly add it. We're doing this to try and be as accurate as possible when it comes to foreign games, even if this means we don't list some titles that people "think" might be floating around out there.

We have very little additional information about many foreign titles at the moment, but as time goes on we expect to add considerably more. Again, we're pretty early on in the process of adding all these titles to our database and it'll take a little time to approach anything resembling "completeness". With the help of visitors like yourself, we should be able to achieve that goal.

Take care,

..Al

• 2 weeks later...

wow, i'm impressed ... marco does not know about a goliath cart ...

here's my list of (uncomplete) goliath carts:

overkill

time machine

astro attack

forest

Labyrinth

capture

skin diver

sky scraper

space eagle

felix return

astro attack

missile war

black hole

space raider

galactic

pack kong

time race

the last three titles also came out in a v-shaped taiwan case, so it seems goliath has rereleased them with a small stripe in the lower corner of the main label, saying "goliath"

greetings

quote:

Originally posted by jahfish:

wow, i'm impressed ... marco does not know about a goliath cart ...

Hehe, anything´s possible. What I´m saying though is that Galaxy Invader is probably NOT a Goliath game.

quote:

here's my list of (uncomplete) goliath carts:

overkill

time machine

astro attack

forest

Labyrinth

capture

skin diver

sky scraper

space eagle

felix return

astro attack

missile war

black hole

space raider

galactic

pack kong

time race

Do you actually own all of the above, with Goliath labels? I always figured many of these were only released under their Hot Shot label.

Cheers,

Marco

quote:

What I´m saying though is that Galaxy Invader is probably NOT a Goliath game.

there's a 1000 miles between us, but we had simultaneously the same one thought ...

actual getting in the details, all of these are the hotshots releases having goliath in the screen.

i only know the three mentioned above with the small goliath stripe. i have those three, but i never ever found any other title, didn't see picts of others, nothing .... i guess it was because of copyright problems with those v-shape-carts ....

then i also have 4 hotshot titles with text labels. i guess that's the onle ones we consider as "original" goliath carts.

there's also the 6-in-one carts, but that's something else ...

quote:

Originally posted by jahfish:

actual getting in the details, all of these are the hotshots releases having goliath in the screen.

Yeah, that's what I thought. I consider these to be Hot Shot games, not Goliath, even though they came from the same manufacturer.

quote:

then i also have 4 hotshot titles with text labels. i guess that's the onle ones we consider as "original" goliath carts.

Text labels? I have a complete set of Hot Shot games (I think) and they're all picture labels.

quote:

there's also the 6-in-one carts, but that's something else ...

They are Hot Shot carts as well. I have three different versions now. One even came in a (generic) Hot Shot box.

Cheers,

Marco