IGNORED

Raiders Lost Ark Rarer then 3

MattyXB

Hello Alex and Albert,

I think this Raiders Lost Ark (on Small Lable). RAIDERS LOST ARK

is much Rarer then a 3.

I remember that I have see it only 1 time on ebay as I now that this exist. This was today as it ends. I am mad that I was overbid, because I think in germany this variation doesn't exist.

So I think this one is Rarer then WaterWorld, but noone know it. So the prices are very cheap. But WaterWorld are now 1 on ebay, and every month ca. 3.

If I wrong, can somebody sell this one too me. The best with box and manual, but if not then only game it great too. But only this lable variation with RAIDERS LOST ARK on the small Lable. I pay US$ 10.00 for that game, and more if its complete. Please E-Mail me.

Now I cut in my own flesh (don't know if this words say in USA, but something like that exist in germany).

Next time I must pay more in an action.

Will someone sell this one to me. I pay realy good. Please someone here.

Or how about a trade, I have Peter Penguin from ITT double. Is PAL, but I think the most know that. So I will trade Peter Penguin PAL for RAIDERS LOST ARK NTSC, Only this variant what discusion here. And I can make a copy from the manual and or box inlay. But the game is original. Reply here or mail me with your AtariAge name. So I know where you are.

SEARCH THIS ONE must be a working version I forget that. Peter Penguin work great too. But maybe on NTSC TV you must adjust something.

[ 01-24-2002: Message edited by: MattyXB ]

• 2 weeks later...