IGNORED

What hacks would you like to see offered?

PackratVG

In our preparations for PC5, we realized that we're a little lean when it comes to 2600 hacks. I would like to know if anyone has any requests for hacks that Packrat Video Games could produce and sell. We would obtain permission from the author, put together nice labels, and possibly even make manuals for the hacks. There's hundreds of hacks out there, so I would be very appreciative of any suggestions to narrow it down a little.

Thanks,

Jarett Waite

Owner

Packrat Video Games

www.packratvg.com

I have a hak I'm working on, it is a cleaned up version of Stunt Cycle. I made the cycle look more like a cycle. Also made the crash animations better. I was the one that made the Daredevil hak found here. I was then known as Stunt_Cycle_Rules!! But I would love to see that as a cart, but I dont think its possible.

You could take my Ghost-in-Jar and finish it. It's already got the ghost and jar but it needs a few things:

find out where in the code that causes the jar to have white line on top and edit it. It happens only at the start.

Change the color of ghost to white and the yellow yolk to light green (slime)

Change the bear to something else (maybe someone from Ghostbuster? :D)

Changing that chicken on top would be cool but it has like 12 individual images for walking, feathers flying (when you hit it), and flying away.

For me, I can change the bear easy but I need to study 2600 coding some more before I can do the color and that white line.

HEY! That's MY Tomb Raider 2600 Hack! (I would like to design a label for it and have one made for myself though, and if others want one, that would be cool.)

Hell, I'd like to have copies of ALL my hacks made (mainly for me), but I don't have the skills to design labels the way I want them to look. Maybe some day... :)

HEY!  That's MY Tomb Raider 2600 Hack!  (I would like to design a label for it and have one made for myself though, and if others want one, that would be cool.)  

Hell, I'd like to have copies of ALL my hacks made (mainly for me), but I don't have the skills to design labels the way I want them to look.  Maybe some day... :)

Like the man says; "if anyone has any requests for hacks that Packrat Video Games could produce and sell. We would obtain permission from the author, put together nice labels, and possibly even make manuals for the hacks. "

Packrat does excellent work with the carts as well as the manuals. I think it would would be cool to have the Tomb Raider 2600 cart made available.

He's asking for ideas as to which hacks would be in demand, so if there is a hack you like SPEAK UP and let Packrat try to make it happen.