IGNORED

Phantompanzer II

Cybergoth

Hi there!

Just noticed that 'Phantompanzer II' is missing in the rarity guide.

My brother bought that one yesterday on a flea market.

It seems to be the German Quelle (Pirate?!) version of the Sega game Thunderground.

Another thing he bought was 'Kampf Im Asteroiden-Guertel' which is actually the same game as 'Astrowar' Both are (Quelle?) S.S. releases, they're even flying the same label. One says 'Home Vision', the other says 'Dimag', though I'm 99% sure they where manufactured by the same company... Hm...

Greetings,

Manuel

• 3 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by Philflound:

Anytime you come across something that you don't see listed, scan it if you can and send it to Albert. He's going to be doing a foreign release section, or at least adding international games to the guide.

We have already added quite a few international titles to the database. To date we've added about 750 titles, but there are quite a few more than that. However, we're only adding titles that we can verify by seeing a picture of, in an attempt to keep the list as accurate as possible (which can be difficult to do at times!) So it's an ongoing process, and something that's happening somewhat in the background (another 15 or so titles were added yesterday, for example).

Manuel, any scans (main and end labels if possible, 200dpi or better) you can send us will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

..Al

quote:

Originally posted by Albert:

Manuel, any scans (main and end labels if possible, 200dpi or better) you can send us will be much appreciated.

Ok, I'll verify my whole collection against the guide and scan everything I find. More soon

Greetings,

Manuel