IGNORED

Mortal Kombat 3 SNES prototype????

Breakpack

• 11 months later...
I've got an old issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly (around May/June/July '95) with pics from that summer's E3 (or CES ,whatever it was called at the time).In it there are pics of the home versions of Mortal Kombat 3.In those pics are Super NES shots from the graveyard stage.I know it was taken out in the final 16 bit versions,but is there a known prototype of MK3 with the stage in it or was that just a mock up'ed unplayable revision?????I'll try to get scans from this iss. as soon as I can.Thanks.

we can try asking boon or tobias, the pic that u have there are from the super snes version of the game, i wonder how would look like 4 the genesis version

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

can u post all mk3 picture from that magazine plz, the graveyard was in the original version of the game, the reason why it was removed was because the 16bit snes and genesis board didn't have enought memory to support the entire data so they have to remove something from the game and they end it up removing the graveyard from the game.

but there is one thing that i still don't understand why they didnt aded on ultimate mortal kombat 3 ????????

can u post all mk3 picture from that magazine plz, the graveyard was in the original version of the game, the reason why it was removed was because the 16bit snes and genesis board didn't have enought memory to support the entire data so they have to remove something from the game and they end it up removing the graveyard from the game.

but there is one thing that i still don't understand why they didnt aded on ultimate mortal kombat 3 ????????

Same reason Sheeva was cut.