IGNORED

Color Bar Generator

sly

I hate this type of game. The UR game that you've got to have to complete your collection but that's no fun to play (in this case it's not even a game!).

What is the average price of Color Bar Generator now days? I havent seen one for sale in years!

Tempest

• 2 years later...

I dont think that bumping old threads is necessarily bad. IF there is a valid reason, that is. This thread bump doesnt bother me TOO much. the bump of ataripitbull's auction warning from three years ago was unnecessary, tho.

I bumped an old thread a while back that I wanted to start discussion on again. I think its a good way to get past all of info that has been stated already and get right to fresh discussion.

Just my two copper lincolns.

Buck

Right, but a bump asking if something is still available after nearly 3 years would be better handled via PM or email...especially since he hasn't been posting much...and might not even be aware that his old topic was bumped. And a bump throwing in an additional "lol" or smilie doesn't really offer much insight. Anybody can dig up dead topics and read them at their leisure, but current events are kinda...well...current.

I have asked this guy nicely to not keep doing his "JUMP" routine, especially not on threads that make absolutely no sense, like dead eBay links and the like.

I go away for one day and now look. :roll:

He has now been reported.