IGNORED

Austin, TX get-together?

Bruce Tomlin

I know there's quite a few of us in the San Antonio/Austin area... so why don't we get together more often?

I've got most of my Saturdays next month taken up, except the 20th, but most of my Sundays are open. I don't have too much of a problem with having one at my place (in the NW 183 area), and the house is wired for Ethernet.

Okay, since nobody has said anything about dates, I'm going to go ahead and decide on March 20, starting around noon or so.

Details on directions will be posted as the date approaches. For now it should be good enough to say that I'm near NW 183 and Anderson Mill.

Uh, forget that.  I see why March 20 is bad.  Unless we have enough for a "we can't make it to Philly Classic" party.  Beyond that my only good dates are the Sunday 7th and the 14th.  Any preferences?

Anything before (and including) the weekend of the 20th is bad for me, but mark me down for the meeting following that. :)

..Al

Anything after April 3 is good for me. I have a major release end of March and then I have guests coming into town the first weekend of April. Maybe the second weekend of April?

When I say my weekends are pretty full in the near future, I mean it. The only problem with the second weekend of April is that I'll be taking care of my mom's dog that week... very old, deaf, insecure, and fragile, and likes to lie around where he can get stepped on. I can probably convince him to stay in the back yard most of the day IF the weather is good.

But now we're talking more than a month away.

If there are enough "can't make it to Philly" people interested in just meeting for the evening on the 20th, I'd be willing to do that too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay, so nobody came. Is anyone interested in trying again? Good days for me seem to be May 22, June 19, and June 26. July 3 would be good too, but I imagine everybody would want to get out and do something else for the 3-day weekend.

June 19 is the date I'm favoring right now. And by that time the CC2 should be shipping, too.

June 19 is the date I'm favoring right now.  And by that time the CC2 should be shipping, too.

Of the dates you put forward, June 19th is the best for me. May 22nd is out of the question for me, as I will be at the Midwest Gaming Classic, which takes place that weekend. :)

..Al

• 1 month later...