IGNORED

AGE 2004

elviticus

Anyone know when the Austin Game Expo 2004 is?

I'm planning to go, but I can't find the dates listed  :ponder: ...

There are no dates listed yet as we are still working on that. :) Our goal is to have four months to prepare for this show, as opposed to the *two months* we put together last year's show in. Maybe next year we can stretch that out further to six months.. As soon as we have everything nailed down we'll be posting news about it here, as well as launching the new AGE site we're working on. :)

..Al

I'll definitely be there. The last one rocked!

The last AGE really changed me for the better. I've started collecting a lot more. Since AGE, I signed on to this forum and found out that i'm not alone in my videogame nerdiness. And i've started hitting thrift stores and really filling out my collection. I wouldn't have gone into a thrift store before reading about everyone's great finds on this site.

I'll be at the next AGE, wherever and whenever you guys want to hold it. I was amazed by how fast my money got spent at the last one. I've never gone anywhere that had so many good classic games in one giant room. Kind of like some dreams i've had, where I find some little store that has tons of sealed Atari games cheap. I felt like a kid in a candy store.