IGNORED

3DO wolfenstein... which episodes?

thanks for the info (I actually had a lot of trouble finding anything on the net about the 3do version)

But in that page, it says there were only two episodes in it. I could have SWORN I remember more than just wolfenstein and escape from wolfenstein... Wasn't there also and episode called something like 'die, fuhrer, die'?

thanks for the info (I actually had a lot of trouble finding anything on the net about the 3do version)

But in that page, it says there were only two episodes in it. I could have SWORN I remember more than just wolfenstein and escape from wolfenstein... Wasn't there also and episode called something like 'die, fuhrer, die'?

"Die, fuhrer,die" is episode 6. That page is saying the two "Episodes" are just the original 6 split into 2 groups. 1-3 and 2-6.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the shareware Mac version, which as I recall only had the first few levels. The Jaguar version had the same graphics, and contained about 20 maps ... again, as I recall. I remember thinking "that's it?" when I finished it.

The 3DO version seems to have the most of any version in one package.

By the way, you can see a few short clips of the Mac version in parts of the movie "The Net" starting Sandra Bullock (I think that is how her last name is spelled).
I like how she keeps telling the programmer over the phone hose "great" and "realistic" the graphics are in the game.