IGNORED

Podkayne Studios @ Philly Classic

pitfallaimee

BTW, anybody know which 76'er was there?

I only know two things about him. He was white and well over seven feet tall.

Oh and he knew what he wanted. Walked right up to Aimee's booth and started buying. 8)

Hmmm... well, the only 7 ft white player I know on the 76's is Todd... Here's his bio link:

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/todd_maccull...x.html?nav=page

Nice to see the classic gaming get a little air time in the NBA as well.

Sorry I wasn't there this year to complete the dominating Warlords foursome!

Next year...

That's him, though he was clean shaven at the show.

Well, we all missed out on any Warlords domination, because there were no Warlords arcade machines there. Sad since there were two Warlord cocktail machines at PC4.

Closest was Castle Crisis at the Atari Age booth for the 5200. It is an exact port of the game, but there was only one paddle controller hooked up. It's so close to the game, I don't need a Warlord cocktail machine anymore. Just a 5200 and someone who can build four 5200 paddles for me.

Oh and we did play 2600 Warlords at my place on Thursday night. Would have been great if you had been able to make PC5. You were missed.

Oh and we did play 2600 Warlords at my place on Thursday night.   Would have been great if you had been able to make PC5.  You were missed.

What BP FAILS to tell you is that I SMOKED both him and Aimee at Warlords 3 times, 3 TIMES in a row that night and could not be stopped.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

But yeah, Tigger, that's the basketball player. He was a really cool guy.

Aimee sold a ton of stuff and people were crying because they waited too long and their favorite piece sold before they could get back.

Great show for her and she deserved it, she poured a lot of work into that show. :)