IGNORED

Collectors From Australia UNITE

BigFairy321

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just a quick shout out, I'm Perth based.

Been collecting for a while, but only seriously started collecting in the past 6months. Concentrating on CIB/NIB Carts and CD/DVD. Have a collection over 1200 titles covering:

- Commodore: Vic20, C16, C64, Amiga, CDTV, CD32

- Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, 400/800, ST

- Sega SG300, SMS, Mega Drive, Dreamcast, Saturn

- Xbox/Xbox 360

- Sony PS1, PSP, PS2, PS3

- Nintendo NES, SNES, N64, Wii, GameCube, Gameboy, Advanced, DS

- Dick Smith VZ200/300

- TeleSport Pong

- Intellivsion

- Colecovision

A majority are sealed with some personal gems M.U.L.E C64, Miner 2049'r, Polaris, Beamraider etc. The irony of it all, apart from the Xbox360/CDTV/CD32, I don't have the systems to test the carts! Removes the temptation to open the sealed packs.......

I do have a CIB Sega John Sands SG3000 but more of a conversational piece than risk further damage....

I've decided to focus on the late 70's early 80's NIB's, that's my passion.... For now. Certified Hoarder...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

looking for carts / games / accessories / peripherals related to :

• Epoch SuperCassetteVision
  • Arcadia 2001 - MPT-03
  • Casio PV1000
  • Creativision/Dick Smith Wizzard/Rameses Hanimex/VZ2000

I can buy..or trade with games of yr. interest from Europe....

Im Not Australian yet as Uk expat From Adelaide.

Left my St and Jaguar in Uk.

Though still have the following.

Atari 130XE, 800 Xl 1050 Drive and !010 Recorder.

Atari Lynx II with 30 games .

Still building my 8bit collection.

• 1 year later...

Hey guys,

I'm a collector in Newcastle, Australia and thought I'd make myself known in case anyone out there wants to trade or sell/buy stuff.

My main collection is Atari 2600, but I collect lots of stuff (Atari 2600/5200/7800, Colecovision, Intellivision, Arcadia 2001, Videopac, NES/SNES/N64/Gamecube/Wii/WiiU, Virtual Boy, probably others I've forgotten about) and am currently trying to focus on my Atari 5200 collection.

I have about 58 unique titles for the 5200, and have a bunch of spare consoles and doubles of games (21 titles) that I would be willing to trade for stuff I don't have.

Main stuff I'm chasing for the 5200 are the following carts:

Decathlon

Bristles

Bounty Bob Strikes Back

Choplifter

Diagnostic Cartridge

James Bond 007

Joust

K-Razy Shoot Out

Miner 2049er in Gold Cart only

Pete's Test Cartridge

Pitfall

Quest For Quintana Roo

Realsports Tennis

Rescue On Fractalus

Zaxxon

Zone Ranger in Silver Label only

plus any of the prototype/newer games.

Games I can part with include:

Centipede

Countermeasure

Defender

Dig Dug

Frogger

Galaxian

Jungle Hunt

Kangaroo

Missile Command

Moon Patrol

Ms. Pac Man

Pac-Man

Pole Position

Qix

Realsports Baseball

Realsports Football

Realsports Soccer

Space Dungeon

Space Invaders

Star Raiders

Star Trek

Super Breakout

Hit me up if you have anything I want or want anything I have.

I travel to the states every year and have a good contact there for rare retro stuff.

Rockdog

got any interesting pirate carts for the 2600 in your collection?

Have some interesting stuff for the 2600 but all the really cool stuff I only have singles of and not parting with any of it at the moment. Sadly my 2600 carts have been boxed up for the last 5 years (along with a lot of my consoles) and my database of carts is eluding me, so I can't even tell you what I have right now!

I have a Sunnyvale Heavy Sixer that I brought back from the US and just about every variant of the 2600 console you can get, including a Coleco Gemini (Clone) and the Atari Convertor for the Colecovision, and a 128-in-1 compact model, plus a trackball for the 2600 which I haven't seen many of.

I don't think I have many really rare carts though. Would be over 200 carts there, but rarity 8 is about as high up as they go.

May be interested in trading 2600 stuff too, but will take me time to dig everything out and go through it again. If I had cart doubles of interest I would part with them, but very few would be boxed. Cart only. Anything in particular you're chasing?

Have some interesting stuff for the 2600 but all the really cool stuff I only have singles of and not parting with any of it at the moment. Sadly my 2600 carts have been boxed up for the last 5 years (along with a lot of my consoles) and my database of carts is eluding me, so I can't even tell you what I have right now!

I have a Sunnyvale Heavy Sixer that I brought back from the US and just about every variant of the 2600 console you can get, including a Coleco Gemini (Clone) and the Atari Convertor for the Colecovision, and a 128-in-1 compact model, plus a trackball for the 2600 which I haven't seen many of.

I don't think I have many really rare carts though. Would be over 200 carts there, but rarity 8 is about as high up as they go.

May be interested in trading 2600 stuff too, but will take me time to dig everything out and go through it again. If I had cart doubles of interest I would part with them, but very few would be boxed. Cart only. Anything in particular you're chasing?

Any carts like those in my signature below > v-carts

Talking about every console variant of the 2600 - check out Jahfish's collection - damn that's something!! http://atariage.com/forums/topic/167028-jah-fishs-2600-items-for-the-2600-console/page-2?do=findComment&comment=2170647

Edited by nofrills100

Yeah I've got one or two of those... Remember the skull pic on one. No idea which game it is though.

That's a mad collection of consoles! I'm bad, but I'm not that bad! =) I will rephrase my earlier statement... I have about 10 different 2600 console variants.. lol

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I'm a collector in Newcastle, Australia and thought I'd make myself known in case anyone out there wants to trade or sell/buy stuff.

My main collection is Atari 2600, but I collect lots of stuff (Atari 2600/5200/7800, Colecovision, Intellivision, Arcadia 2001, Videopac, NES/SNES/N64/Gamecube/Wii/WiiU, Virtual Boy, probably others I've forgotten about) and am currently trying to focus on my Atari 5200 collection.

I have about 58 unique titles for the 5200, and have a bunch of spare consoles and doubles of games (21 titles) that I would be willing to trade for stuff I don't have.

Hi there

I'm also in Newcastle, and I have a fair bit of Atari stuff

I've got 2 x 5200s (a 2 port and a 4 port) but I haven't turned them on for years now as I've lost the power supplies. I do have a heap of carts too that I can look through if you like. Also have a heap of VCS, 7800, Intellivision, Coleco, Commodore and lots more.

I'm also a scanning contributor to www.oldgamemags.com so I have heaps of magazines.

Give me a yell if you want to chat sometime - have you ever been a regular garage sale scrounger over the years? We've probably come across each other before if so!

Edited by flugle

Oh cool. Only went garage sailing with a mate called Jason once or twice back in the day. Most of my stuff was collected interstate and in the US. Will have to line up and talk shop. We probably have a bunch of stuff we could trade. I may have some spare 5200 stuff you dont have. Not a lot of doubles of other stuff though - maybe some common 2600 stuff. Most od the rest are one offs, but I could be coerced into parting with some of my collections with the right motivation. =) Send me a msg if you like with contact deets and I'll give you a yell.

• 10 months later...

Were you still looking for a cart scan of Pitfall II?

Here's one I got at a Flea Market a while back which is different to the one scanned:

917323_935835449839804_1895232162_n.jpg?

I can scan it if you like?

Not sure if I introduced myself before, expat Essex Boy living in Brisbane here.

I did start collecting retro systems before I moved to Australia but gave them away (what a fool) as I didn't have the room, goodbye C64, A1200 (with expansion), CD32, C128D, CPC464 etc.

I brought my childhood Atari VCS (light sixer) and all my original boxed games back over with me this year when visiting my folks, also my two Sega Megadrives.

So i'm now collecting Atari and Sega stuff again, not a very big collection but i'm getting there.

My best score so far? An unyellowed SNES with two official controllers and one third party with all leads from Cashies (last year) for $39, I got that for a mate as he really wanted one, more so than I.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Were you still looking for a cart scan of Pitfall II?

Here's one I got at a Flea Market a while back which is different to the one scanned:

can scan it if you like?

Looking for this one:

http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-2600-vcs-pitfall-ii_15654.html

And box scans of this one:

http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-2600-vcs-tuby-bird_12340.html

8)