IGNORED

What do you think about the Quest F.Q.R. box by Sunrise ?

CPUWIZ

I have never seen this box. Im guessing since I have only run across the cart one time in the last 5 years that the box is very hard to find and would be a 10. I have only seen the cart on ebay only a few times and only then it was mixed up with a big lot.

Im interested in what a dollar value on a boxed version might be?

$500?

is it as hard to find as the air raid cartridge or a video life cartridge...NO.  i have one in pretty good condition plus a second one in not so good condition.

i think most xonox single-ender boxes are harder to find than this.

I am not talking about a cartridge, I am talking about a box for a game that is supposedly a rarity 7.

I tend to agree with you on the single ender XONOX boxes, they are a bitch to get.

@Marco: Aha, now it is starting to make some sense. Cheers. :)

I am not talking about a cartridge, I am talking about a box for a game that is supposedly a rarity 7.

The AA rarity tables list it as an '8' not a '7' ?

Incidentally, how often does the cart even come up on ebay, let alone the box....?

Gotta be just about the rarest of the 8's, less of these around than some of the 9's in my opinion (Of course, I may just be saying this as I own it loose already.... ;) )

Si

Gotta be just about the rarest of the 8's, less of these around than some of the 9's in my opinion (Of course, I may just be saying this as I own it loose already.... ;) )

Si

I think that the Diagnostic Cart is harder to find than this one loose. Of course I'm only saying that because it's the only 8 I don't have :D

I think that the Diagnostic Cart is harder to find than this one loose.   Of course I'm only saying that because it's the only 8 I don't have :D

Yeah, well finding a boxed Diag Cart is even harder!!! :D :lol:

Mitch