IGNORED

any odyssey 2 collectors?

moses

just wondering if anyone here is collecting for this system,I recently came across a pick axe pete cart and a conquest of the world cart in box with book and board(but no magnetic markers or indicators) I have no idea if they are rare or not but if anyone is looking for these 2 games let me know and ill go back and get them(theyve been there awhile and im sure theyll be there awhile longer)thanx

just wondering if anyone here is collecting for this system,I recently came across a pick axe pete cart and a conquest of the world cart in box with book and board(but no magnetic markers or indicators) I have no idea if they are rare or not but if anyone is looking for these 2 games let me know and ill go back and get them(theyve been there awhile and im sure theyll be there awhile longer)thanx

I've been collecting for years. However, at this point, I'm just looking for Brazil, Canada, and Europe games (got all the US ones).

I collect O2 stuff, though like Ozyr, I'm really just picking up odds and ends from Brazil and Europe anymore (and I've already got quite a few of those).

Here's all my boxed games (I have about 8-10 more that are loose), with Euro/Brazil titles mixed in, and a relic of an earlier era of Odyssey, tucked away in my Mighty Media Closet:

odyssey.jpg

Yes 'minorleageguy', the multi-cart is cool - darn cool! For the price, you can't go wrong.

Mr. PDF (you ever get bugged about your initials?) - like the picture. Too bad my collection is stored in boxes (makes it really hard to take a picture of it :wink: )

One day I plan on making a 'game room', but that's years away...

Mr. PDF (you ever get bugged about your initials?)

Only when people try to run me through an Acrobat. That gets complicated.

One day I plan on making a 'game room', but that's years away...

I'm still working on mine - every fleeting minute of spare time I have is spent on reaching that goal, in fact. But don't take my word for it, here's the obligatory game room pic thread. :D

like Ozyr, I'm really just picking up odds and ends from Brazil and Europe anymore

Are there any G7400 titles that are worth bothering with all the importing for? Or are you guys going after label variations and junk?

--Zero

I've seen several Odyssey2 machines for sale in the past, but i've always passed over them. It makes me cringe now. I even got a flyer around 1987 or 1988 from one of those timeshare companies that would give you a free computer if you sat through their sales pitch. The 'computer' pictured was an Odyssey2. I wish now I would have gone. I could have wasted half a day just to get an Odyssey2.

like Ozyr, I'm really just picking up odds and ends from Brazil and Europe anymore

Are there any G7400 titles that are worth bothering with all the importing for? Or are you guys going after label variations and junk?

--Zero

As PDF mentioned, there are some games that were never made in the USA. Only glitch is that some don't work here (just a few - due to Pal reasons). I'm also nuts on the Odyssey, so I try to get anything to do with it, American and foreign...