IGNORED

Philly Classic Hacks

neotokeo2001

NEO can you reserve a copy of COSMIC BOWLING??

Unfortunately, My gov job dictates me not going. Man, if you want to trade a cart or something for???? PM me. And If we can't agree on anything, no foul on this end!

Cheers

Nice Looking Carts by the way. AIs do a good job too! 8)

NEO can you reserve a copy of COSMIC BOWLING??

Unfortunately, My gov job dictates me not going. Man, if you want to trade a cart or something for???? PM me. And If we can't agree on anything, no foul on this end!

Cheers

Nice Looking Carts by the way. AIs do a good job too! 8)

I'm not going to PC5 either. They are being handled by Packrat Videogames and should be available at their site after the show. If not, I'm sure I can get a couple.

neo's hacks were WELL represented at the show.  I was VERY impressed with the high quality of the carts and labels.  You should be proud neo.  Although I think Cosmic Bowling should really be offered in a clear cart! :)  

Well done.

I wish I could have gone. I have seen a few pictures that other people have posted, it looked like a great place to be.

As far as the Crystal carts, I think it was more of a time issue then anything else. The Cosmic Bowling label has an Afro Disco guy on it when the game clearly has an Alien bowler. It was too late to change it before the show.

I don't get any royalties or anything from my hacks(except a copy for myself). Packrat does a great job with the carts and manuals and they showed an interest in my hacks when I was ignored by other people that I contacted. I hope they had a good show, they deserve it!

Packrat does a great job with the carts and manuals and they showed an interest in my hacks when I was ignored by other people that I contacted.

I hope there are no hard feelings against whoever. Limiting the number of hacks being sold is (being a homebrewer and hacker myself) IMO is a good idea.

Packrat does a great job with the carts and manuals and they showed an interest in my hacks when I was ignored by other people that I contacted.

I hope there are no hard feelings against whoever. Limiting the number of hacks being sold is (being a homebrewer and hacker myself) IMO is a good idea.

I was'nt refering to having my hacks sold, just having them put on cart for myself. I have never made a profit off of selling my hacks. The most exspensive hack that I will be selling is Death Race for $16.50 and it comes with a new Death Race movie DVD(20 copies). I also understand that this is still a small market and flooding it with every hack made would be a bad thing, that and cost is why I limit my hacks to 20 copies.

I hold no hard feelings against anyone here at AtariAge or anywhere else. I just think it's great that other people have the same interest in this hobby that I do. :)