IGNORED

I'm an Atari sprite, get me out of here!

Cybergoth

From my observations, practicality and ability to survive usually results in been the first voted out.

Therefore by reckoning the dude in California Games that jiggy's around with the Hackey Sack is the most likely contender for the winning crown on the grounds of resembling some kind of 8 bit Ladyboy.

Much fun was had at the Epyx brainstorming meeting back in the early eighties when the designer said to the programmer "Is it possible to create unnatural child bearing hips on a man the programmer answered "Yep".

From now on let Hackey Sack man be known as Sandra.

Well, on UK television recently the reality show "I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here" the topless model Jordan with her unfeasibly large artificial breasts managed to stay in to the near end as viewers vote out of the Jungle the people they don't find interesting.

Now Jordan is in the Jungle for two weeks but she is unable to light a camp fire, additionaly she is even incapable of collecting wood for the fire. The public like her unfeasibly large artifical breast so don't vote her out.

The other contests, Peter Andre a crap has been pop star of the nineties, he has nothing to offer on the survival stakes yet he is in the final three, the reason been he fancies Jordans unfeasibly large artificial breasts and makes a spectacleof himself all the time, this entertains the public so they don't vote him out.

However Diane the Olympic Gold Medalist has a lot to offer on the survival stakes, however the public want to see a celebrity with a gimmick or some social abnormality, Diane doesn't offer this so gets voted out almost immediatly.

Therefore...

In my opinion, an 8bit Ladyboy now named Sandra that jiggys about with a hackey sack has got to be a sure bet to stay in the jungle and not get voted out by the public.

Monkeys that smoke cigars and a man that thinks he's a goat have got more chance of surviving in the jungle these days when it's governed by the Great British public, and I for one will vote for the latter.

Top stuff.