IGNORED

2600 Jr. Video Problem

Stingray

Yeah, I can't follow him either... Anyhow, grrrr, I forgot to buy the final part I needed. The board to solder the parts on. I know it can be done without, but I have chosen to do it with :wink: Why do I always remember those things when I'm in my bus home and not in the store! (I know, I should have made a list). Now I have to wait another week because that store is only open until 6pm and I work every day until 6pm, can only go on Fridays, then it's open longer.

I mounted mine to a board too. Seemed like a good idea. This junior isn't going back into it's case. It's part of a Self contained VCS project that I'm doing right now. Eventually it will have an LCD screen and custom made arcade style controls all in one enclosure. I'll post pictures when I'm a little further along.

-S

I just recently converted a dead arcade machine into a MAME cabinet. I guess I've got the bug to do custom vintage game stuff right now. The VCS project is still at a pretty early stage right now - just a lot of stuff scattered all over the bench. :D

-S