IGNORED

Classic Gamer Magazine RETURNS

A few tips on printing it out (although I'm sure most everyone already knows):

A. Get some nice paper (try matte presentation paper). It isn't that expensive and it gives it a more magazine feel. The thin photo paper is also nice, but too expensive.

B. Don't forget to print out odd numbers first and then flip and do even numbers (it may be different on your printer). This gives you print on both sides like a magazine.

C. Print out in color, but beware that setting it on normal or best may take literally hours and send you out for some new expensive color ink.

D. Bind it at Kinkos or other copier shop or three-ring binder it yourself.

E. If you live in Florida like me (or other warm climate), enjoy the awesome Spring weather and sit out by the pool or beach and read your Classic Gamer while sipping your favorite brew!

A few tips on printing it out (although I'm sure most everyone already knows):

I may try printing it on 11" x 17" glossy paper I have, which can then be folded in half and stapled in the middle. Will take 12 sheets, double-sided, as this first issue is 48 pages. Once I have all the pages properly setup (gets a little more complicated when doing duplex, two-up printing), will take about three minutes to churn out one complete copy (including duplexing, which the printer will do).

..Al