IGNORED

Wanted: Interesting Auctions

Albert

• 2 weeks later...

Console itself is not included, but that hologram is cool! Too bad he's not selling that as a complete unit!

I noticed that right before I hit the BIN button. LOL

Whoa, lucky fellow you are!!! :D Is $499 a really bad price, though? There can only be a few of those holograms floating around though, so it would be a pretty hefty collector item. Not $499 though I think.

Console itself is not included, but that hologram is cool! Too bad he's not selling that as a complete unit!

I noticed that right before I hit the BIN button. LOL

I saw this right when it was listed. I to almost hit the BIN, I was reading fast to see what the catch was. Hopefully there was not one, Then Bingo, System not included. :x

Very nice condition, CIB Sears Video Arcade II with original receipt:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1403940606881?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=140394060688&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I don't collect the Sears variations, but this is nice enough with a low enough starting price to be tempting. I know, it is nothing out of this world, but still interesting, especially with that original, hand-written, Sears receipt.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1403940606881?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=140394060688&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I don't collect the Sears variations, but this is nice enough with a low enough starting price to be tempting. I know, it is nothing out of this world, but still interesting, especially with that original, hand-written, Sears receipt.

Missing all the internal packaging if it matters.I thought about it the first time it listed at $59.99 and didnt sell.

Missing all the internal packaging if it matters.I thought about it the first time it listed at $59.99 and didnt sell.

That would definitely be a plus. I think I was more impressed with the condition of the box, the system, and the original receipt.

I snagged this one - after trying for a few years to get one. Coming CIB, I expected it to go for a lot more than that. Actually, I lucked out, as $86 was my max bid! :D

--Timster--

Okay how about this one? A Spectravideo CompuMate Atari 2600 keyboard.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2705534733921?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=270553473392&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

That keyboard is pretty cool. I was going back and forth about bidding. It would make a nice display piece in an Atari collection. Glad that an AA member got it.