IGNORED

Wanted: Interesting Auctions

Albert

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Shawn said:

This popped up in my saved eBay searches for Cuttle Cart (More interested in the 2 to see how much higher they can go) Anyway I unaware of the Worship the Woodgrain CD's. Interesting. The distribution world before the internet. ;)

6 hours ago, groundtrooper said:

This popped up in my saved eBay searches for Cuttle Cart (More interested in the 2 to see how much higher they can go) Anyway I unaware of the Worship the Woodgrain CD's. Interesting. The distribution world before the internet. ;)

Oh the internet was well on it's way when those pirate cd's where made. One stop shopping with a stack of burned CD's with a CD stomper label like that would have been convenient at the time for sure. I had a set, I think I might have paid $10 or $15 for them all. Stella with the manual was $5 which I used with a portable CD player and a Supercharger. Is that CC and CD's Worth $500 for what is there? Hell no. Grab an Uno cart for $50 and then use less than 5 mins worth of downloading a goodset and you are golden. They guy would be lucky to get $100 for what he has there. $500 is off in crazyland. I see he's posted it in the AA marketplace for a "discounted" price of only $375, which is still bonkers.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Shawn said:

Oh the internet was well on it's way when those pirate cd's where made. One stop shopping with a stack of burned CD's with a CD stomper label like that would have been convenient at the time for sure. I had a set, I think I might have paid $10 or $15 for them all. Stella with the manual was $5 which I used with a portable CD player and a Supercharger. Is that CC and CD's Worth $500 for what is there? Hell no. Grab an Uno cart for $50 and then use less than 5 mins worth of downloading a goodset and you are golden. They guy would be lucky to get $100 for what he has there. $500 is off in crazyland. I see he's posted it in the AA marketplace for a "discounted" price of only $375, which is still bonkers.

Well thanks Shawn. Nice to meet you too. Try to find what I have listed on eBay for less. There are other Cuttle Carts and Stella GNB, and all of them are more than mind. Forgive me for being a Capitalist with prices lower than anyone else on eBay. I thought I would cut the club a break. $375 isn't written in stone.

Edited by Rom Collector
mistake

11 hours ago, Shawn said:

The guy would be lucky to get $100 for what he has there. $500 is off in crazyland. I see he's posted it in the AA marketplace for a "discounted" price of only $375, which is still bonkers.

1 hour ago, Rom Collector said:

Well thanks Shawn. Nice to meet you too. Try to find what I have listed on eBay for less. There are other Cuttle Carts and Stella GNB, and all of them are more than mind. Forgive me for being a Capitalist with prices lower than anyone else on eBay. I thought I would cut the club a break. $375 isn't written in stone.

I have to give Shawn credit, he says out loud what a lot of us are quietly thinking. As long as "the cats out of the bag" yeah, $500....$375...just isn't going to happen. These old cuttle carts are cool... I spent countless hours with mine...but outside of maybe being a collectable, they don't hold much value these days. You might find a homebrew collector that wants it for the sake of completion but not at that price ;)

This would be a good one to watch and see what happens ($200 BIN)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Atari-2600-Schells-Electronics-Cuttle-Cart-with-Manual/184502780698?hash=item2af539031a:g:zvcAAOSwRY5flEm8

And this completed one would be more along the lines of a realistic value (fifty bucks, with a custom box)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Atati-2600-Everdrive-Cuttle-Cart-Chad-Schell/324390290716?hash=item4b872b051c:g:ia8AAOSwfmFfvoxs

• Like 2

On 12/20/2020 at 2:10 PM, Shawn said:

I have had so many negative interactions with this group, I can't be a part of it anymore.

Albert, please remove me from AA, and everything else associated. Here, I will just give you a good reason and tell the group how I feel:

Dear AA group members; GO FUCK YOURSELVES! YOU ARE ALL OF A BUNCH OF TIGHT ASS, PENNY PINCHING, MOTHER FUCKERS.

I DONT EVEN LIKE ATARI ANYMORE. ATARI SUCKS DICK! I CANT TOLORATE THE SHITTY GRAPHICS ANYMORE. i'M GOING TO SELL ALL MY ATARI CHEAP. WHAT DOESN'T SELL I'M THROWING AWAY. IF IT DOESN'T SELL QUICK, IM GOING TO DESTROY IT ALL. I HAVE A GOOD SLEDGEHAMMER THAT WILL TAKE CARE OF IT! I'LL KEEP MY NINTENDO STUFF AND BE VERY HAPPY WITH THAT. YOU GUYS CAN ALL SUCK ON YOUR ATARIS, YOU FUCKING BABIES.

P.S. Crazy Climber, you're not included. I always liked you.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Dear AA group members; GO FUCK YOURSELVES! YOU ARE ALL OF A BUNCH OF TIGHT ASS, PENNY PINCHING, MOTHER FUCKERS.

Hey, buddy.  What did I do to you?  Well, now you mention it,

WHAT DOESN'T SELL I'M THROWING AWAY. IF IT DOESN'T SELL QUICK, IM GOING TO DESTROY IT ALL. I HAVE A GOOD SLEDGEHAMMER THAT WILL TAKE CARE OF IT!

I am reasonably certain you do not mean this, as it would be a total dick move and would teach nothing to your haters.

ATARI SUCKS DICK!

NO U!

• Haha 2

I have had so many negative interactions with this group, I can't be a part of it anymore.

Albert, please remove me from AA, and everything else associated. Here, I will just give you a good reason and tell the group how I feel:

I DONT EVEN LIKE ATARI ANYMORE. ATARI SUCKS DICK! I CANT TOLORATE THE SHITTY GRAPHICS ANYMORE. i'M GOING TO SELL ALL MY ATARI CHEAP. WHAT DOESN'T SELL I'M THROWING AWAY. IF IT DOESN'T SELL QUICK, IM GOING TO DESTROY IT ALL. I HAVE A GOOD SLEDGEHAMMER THAT WILL TAKE CARE OF IT! I'LL KEEP MY NINTENDO STUFF AND BE VERY HAPPY WITH THAT. YOU GUYS CAN ALL SUCK ON YOUR ATARIS, YOU FUCKING BABIES.

P.S. Crazy Climber, you're not included. I always liked you.

That's it, I am leaving!

• Haha 3