IGNORED

Wanted: Interesting Auctions

Albert

4 hours ago, Rom Collector said:

i'M GOING TO SELL ALL MY ATARI CHEAP. WHAT DOESN'T SELL I'M THROWING AWAY. IF IT DOESN'T SELL QUICK, IM GOING TO DESTROY IT ALL.

FYI, Changing the price from $500 to $299 isn't what would be considered "cheap" to anyone who would actually open their wallet to buy such things. I guess you better get that hammer primed for some Christmas destruction. Have a good time and be sure to post a video for everyone to see how you followed through on your threats to destroy your stuff. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, stupus said:

Ok, i would like to see this special peripheral. Was it made by mystique by chance?

They offered to be involved in the North American distribution of the Betamax release, correct. How the hell did you know that? Looks like we have a mole back at the office.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Shawn said:

Sorry to bring it up again but I have a video tape that says otherwise :ponder:

I was pretty sure we had an "arrangement," and not an inexpensive one.

4 hours ago, Shawn said:

They offered to be involved in the North American distribution of the Betamax release, correct. How the hell did you know that? Looks like we have a mole back at the office.

BTW, that was the guy I paid. You might want to take ask him where your money is.

• Like 1

On 12/21/2020 at 9:11 PM, Rom Collector said:

I have had so many negative interactions with this group, I can't be a part of it anymore.

Albert, please remove me from AA, and everything else associated. Here, I will just give you a good reason and tell the group how I feel:

Dear AA group members; GO FUCK YOURSELVES! YOU ARE ALL OF A BUNCH OF TIGHT ASS, PENNY PINCHING, MOTHER FUCKERS.

I DONT EVEN LIKE ATARI ANYMORE. ATARI SUCKS DICK! I CANT TOLORATE THE SHITTY GRAPHICS ANYMORE. i'M GOING TO SELL ALL MY ATARI CHEAP. WHAT DOESN'T SELL I'M THROWING AWAY. IF IT DOESN'T SELL QUICK, IM GOING TO DESTROY IT ALL. I HAVE A GOOD SLEDGEHAMMER THAT WILL TAKE CARE OF IT! I'LL KEEP MY NINTENDO STUFF AND BE VERY HAPPY WITH THAT. YOU GUYS CAN ALL SUCK ON YOUR ATARIS, YOU FUCKING BABIES.

P.S. Crazy Climber, you're not included. I always liked you.

well, that escalated quickly.  ?

my atari's in the closet, so i guess i'd have to pull it out to suck on it.  ?

Edited by digdugnate
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

That’s a nice joystick! It says the auto fire only works with Atari systems, that’s fine with me. I also like that it’s coleco compatible.