IGNORED

Wanted: Interesting Auctions

Albert

I have always been curious about that Tron joystick.  For utter coolness and novelty value it scores a 10.  But does it work worth a damn?  I dislike the trigger-like button that would take its toll on your index finger after a long playing session.  And although I do not know for sure I doubt that controller illuminates when plugged in.  But how cool would that be!

You gotta love an Ebay listing that reads "Atari Tapes".........

19 minutes ago, TeddyBear89 said:

I have always been curious about that Tron joystick.  For utter coolness and novelty value it scores a 10.  But does it work worth a damn?  I dislike the trigger-like button that would take its toll on your index finger after a long playing session.  And although I do not know for sure I doubt that controller illuminates when plugged in.  But how cool would that be!

You gotta love an Ebay listing that reads "Atari Tapes".........

Little loose. Got to get used to it. I like it. 

I’ve always kinda wanted the Tron joystick also. I’m a huge fan of the arcade game. I love playing it but aesthetically the cabinet is second only to Discs of Tron environmental in my book for coolest arcade cabinet. I think thats the real reason I want the atari tron stick. I’m not sure if I have the cart either now that I think about it. 

1 hour ago, Atari_Bill said:

That box did clean up nice!  These boxes are notoriously hard to find in decent condition.  I’ve got 3 of them, but none look quite that good.  

I've had a couple. This one is the nicest.  You still have 3? What other HTF Dupes you have, that you would like to sell me? ?

8 minutes ago, hhwolfman said:

I've had a couple. This one is the nicest.  You still have 3? What other HTF Dupes you have, that you would like to sell me? ?

I have a decent amount of goodies I’m working through selling right now.  The 2600 stuff will be amongst the last since it’s the biggest to get through.  I’ve already posted Colecovision, Vectrex, and O2 stuff as well as some lesser systems in the for sale thread.  Still have yet to sort through Astrocade, Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, Intellivision items (& several others) and post them for sale.   I’ve been collecting for 30 years now and never really sold before so this is my basement full of extras. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, hhwolfman said:

Wow, I saw that and thought it sold for $850 from the completed listing.  $250 is much more reasonable.  The comic is tough.  

On 7/26/2021 at 9:51 PM, hhwolfman said:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over just like everything else they list. 

3 hours ago, taxman said:

Wow, had no idea they made 8 track tapes that late.

If you trust it, Wikipedia says

In the U.S., eight-track cartridges were phased out of retail stores by late 1982 and into early 1983. Some titles were still available as eight-track tapes through Columbia House and RCA (BMG) Music Service Record Clubs until late 1988.

I am just as surprised as you.  I think my dad chucked his 8-track around 1984 when it was far easier to get (compact) cassette tapes.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2021 at 6:51 PM, hhwolfman said:

This one's half the price... and it's framed!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164981835823

Edit: Just noticed it's the PAL Funvision version...

Edited by Canadian Paul
Updating info

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...