IGNORED

Wanted: Interesting Auctions

Albert

3 hours ago, 0078265317 said:

This was interesting.  Just found this.  Probably just a cd but still interesting.  Although the dreamcast controller has no keypad so not sure how that works.

Atari 5200 Emulator For Dreamcast

Yes these are all emulators, burned to CD and packaged with romset and printed covers. Paying anything for these is moronic, download and burn yourself for free.

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if this is the pawn stars store in vegas. A week ago the signed Sonic 2 was intact and listed. Now it's all cut up and listed. Very odd.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sonic-Adventure-2-And-Marvel-Vs-Capcom-Signed-Stan-Lee-Sega-Dreamcast-Xbox-/325672919299?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p4429486.m46890.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, neogeo1982 said:

I wonder if this is the pawn stars store in vegas. A week ago the signed Sonic 2 was intact and listed. Now it's all cut up and listed. Very odd.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sonic-Adventure-2-And-Marvel-Vs-Capcom-Signed-Stan-Lee-Sega-Dreamcast-Xbox-/325672919299?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p4429486.m46890.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

I don't think so. Their store name is Gold and Silver not Gold and Platinum. Did you read the seller's description. Talk about crazy town. I don't understand what is going on here on multiple fronts. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, groundtrooper said:

I don't think so. Their store name is Gold and Silver not Gold and Platinum. Did you read the selleres description. Talk about crazy town. I don't understand what is going on here on multiple fronts. 

It’s definitely an interesting auction.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, neogeo1982 said:

LOL,

Item description from the seller

Mess around and find out
This is on Cohen. Maybe he should make sure his IR phone bill is paid. This is on the youtubers and certain game stores for destroying the gaming market and the departments never indicting them for the financial damages incurred and me using my EIDL money to economically support the gaming category.
This is for ebay suspending my account five times.
This is on multiple departments for covering up the stolen product I returned to Trump, then him trying to entrap me and then they come up with some foolish story that no one will ever believe.
The putter? Obviously there's no restoring that. Blame that on the auction houses.
This is on Playboy for covering up The Man for what really happened in that room with him and her after I left her. Why do you think the show is choppy at the end?! Any of you that try to cover up what happened will face criminal charges.
This is on Vince for stealing The Man and never paying me out.
This is on the LDS community for covering up EVERYTHING that happened at Vivint.

Sphereworth
93.9% Positive Feedback
8.5K Items sold

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2023 at 9:36 PM, Atari_Bill said:

Looks like we have a new player for insane pricing on eBay.  He picked up a huge lot into his store and now apparently looking to get rich from it.  

IMG_1510.thumb.png.ade06eb6461f311e6bdf43b7dd36cd49.pngIMG_1511.thumb.png.0561ffc0d051d5d4fa254b37502efe5b.pngIMG_1512.thumb.png.0fe190fb44564fa525a89e39087af395.png

LOL. Right. And he hasn't even posted the Up 'N Down yet. I can't wait to see what crazy price they list that on at. 

8 minutes ago, Atari_Bill said:

Actually the up & down sold immediately.  Check the sold auctions.  

Oh wow. OK. Not bad considering the box condition and no manual. Manual is easy enough to get, that box is the killer though.

I became fast friends with @stupus when I posted my Up N Down CIB local find. ;) He was interested in buying in case I was selling. It was probably one of my TOP 3 local finds.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, groundtrooper said:

Oh wow. OK. Not bad considering the box condition and no manual. Manual is easy enough to get, that box is the killer though.

I became fast friends with @stupus when I posted my Up N Down CIB local find. ;) He was interested in buying in case I was selling. It was probably one of my TOP 3 local finds.

I would love to see your collection some day. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, groundtrooper said:

Last chance to sell me your copy before it loses anymore value than it already has!!!!

• Haha 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...