IGNORED

Jerks on the Loose!

Albert

Just a heads up that some parties who apparently do not appreciate being banned from visiting AtariAge have taken it upon themselves to start creating troll accounts through which to harass AtariAge and its members. Specifically, two accounts have been created today thus far:

Account 1:

username: urdyn2dae

email address: texasaawholes@hotmail.com

Link in their profile:

http://www.holgilein.de/schauda/verstrahlt...ddle_finger.jpg

This account was registered through an anonymizing website, presumably because the people I banned also had their access to AtariAge blocked through their normal IP addresses.

Account 2:

username: KLucanSTFU (profile)

Profile is a picture of a middle finger

email address: klucanstfu@hotmail.com

This time they came in through a different anonymous site (since I blocked the previous one), @anonymouse.com.

This account managed to get in two posts, both attacking Ken Love this time around (hence the KL in the username). I have left the posts so everyone can see the mentality we are dealing with here.

KLucanSTFU Post #1

KLucanSTFU Post #2

For now, I will be manually validating new users to prevent new accounts from being created solely for the purpose of posting such harassing messages. Anyone familiar with recent events in the Auctions forum can take a good guess at who I believe is responsible for this cowardly and immature behavior.

..Al

Albert, when you have an second, can you forward me the IP information.

I am sure the owner of the IP addresses will be interested in finding out

what some miscreants are doing!!

Sure, and I will also send you the IP addresses and timestamps that were used to sign myself and Matt Reichert up for some mailing lists. They came from the same ISP that I blocked off from AtariAge yesterday.

..Al

Great!!  Since I run an ISP, I have all the stuff we need to file a

complaint!  Please keep all of the "filth" they posted so we have the

proper proof needed to take care of the person responsible for these

inept acts....

Mark

Hi guys,

Lemme know what help you need, remember I used to be one of the Project Managers for the Exodus CATT (Cyber Attack Tiger Team) group, I can make some calls and get some of my security contacts who are former law enforcement involved, I would truly enjoy seeing certain individuals who are the scum of both the web and the real world get a taste of the receiving end of some criminal charges.

Curt

I was on that thread and was SO SHOCKED at the behavior of KLstfu man

people need to learn more respect!

And the insults he/she was directing to Ken Love was despicable!

I have in all my life never seen such trash posted on a forum :x

(P.S I hope this hasn't put you off visiting this site Ken you are a really cool guy :) )

And as for KLstfu well ill let the admin decide!

EDIT did anyone notice that flexured is back? :?:

This is wrong, I agree, but why is it okay for people to take pot shots at CGE?

What did they ever do to YOU?

Where are the pot shots?

This is wrong, I agree, but why is it okay for people to take pot shots at CGE? What did they ever do to YOU?

Ok yeah I'm lost now too. I don't see any mention or even hinting at CGE anywhere in this thread. :?

Tempest

I actually think most of us at AA have gone out of our way not to mention a specific site or group. Harassment = harassment no matter who's doing it or where it comes from, and not only is that shit not cool it's done with the mentality of a 12 year-old who thinks the best way to solve problems is call people names anonymously and then call and order 20 pizzas to be delivered to their house. I mean really, grow up.