IGNORED

Berzerk Neo (NEW VERSION 2)

neotokeo2001

I like PGs graphic changes in berzerk arena, I like the color changes you did with yours NEO! :thumbsup: Both versions present a challenge. In Berzerk Arena I sometimes ran into the side walls thinking they were open. In Berzerk Neo, when your being overrun, its cool to have an out-left or right!

Cheers :D

I love it Neo! :D

It's perfect. A bit awkward with a keyboard and mouse but still pretty fun and challenging to avoid being hit.

Call it Berzerk Arena or something..LOL. Maybe some more tweaks and it could be put on cartridge and sold?

A bit awkward with a keyboard and mouse but still pretty fun and challenging to avoid being hit.

It plays great with a PS2 controller thru Z26 ;)

And how long will it be before we see a 2600 berzerk with diagonal firing enemies? I realize it is probly pretty hard to do, but it would just make it that much closer to perfect.

I love it Neo! :D

It's perfect. A bit awkward with a keyboard and mouse but still pretty fun and challenging to avoid being hit.

Call it Berzerk Arena or something..LOL. Maybe some more tweaks and it could be put on cartridge and sold?

Pixellated Ghost has already done a version called Berzerk Arena along the same idea. You can download that version from the link above.

Right now I have a full list of hacks that I want to put on cart so this one probably won't make it. If you like Berzerk then check out Westworld:

http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/community.dl...geid=139406&ck=

Upcoming releases:

Invader X

Wolfenstein Competition

Westworld Berzerk

Joust Neo

X-Wing Command

A bit awkward with a keyboard and mouse but still pretty fun and challenging to avoid being hit.

It plays great with a PS2 controller thru Z26 ;)

And how long will it be before we see a 2600 berzerk with diagonal firing enemies? I realize it is probly pretty hard to do, but it would just make it that much closer to perfect.

How am I supposed to hook up a 3rd party controller through Z26?

If you have played the new version, What happened when Evil Otto came after you for the first time (Game 1)??

It's always bothered me that you have to select a different game to get the arcade version of Berzerk. I have now changed it so that Game 1 is the Arcade version.

I looked into adding diagonal fire for the enemy robots, I can change the origin of the shots but I can't get diagonal shots. It will probably require a few lines of new code. The squashed graphic of Evil Otto can be deleted to free up some extra space.

It's always bothered me that you have to select a different game to get the arcade version of Berzerk. I have now changed it so that Game 1 is the Arcade version.

THANK YOU. :)

Diagonal shots will require more than a little code. ;)